• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Wrong Jewels - intended?

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I discover some totaly blank bracelets or rings as drops on Wrong Creatures Entrance - about 1 of 5 drops there is a ring or bracelet with no mods, nothing on it besides other loot. Could it be that the loot generator has some problems at Wrong?

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I discover some totaly blank bracelets or rings as drops on Wrong Creatures Entrance - about 1 of 5 drops there is a ring or bracelet with no mods, nothing on it besides other loot. Could it be that the loot generator has some problems at Wrong?
It is possible that these mobs are simply dropping generic rings. The mobs pull from more than one loot table and that is why you will often find random non-magical items on their corpses such as skulls, candles, lockpicks, lanterns, etc.

If the ring that you received does not have any magical properties and is using the new loot naming convention or has an item property listed in the tooltips like <Type> Magic Item, then there might be a problem with the loot.

If this is the case, can you please provide what type of magic item it is (legendary artifact, minor magic, etc.).

Thanks.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
It is possible that these mobs are simply dropping generic rings. The mobs pull from more than one loot table and that is why you will often find random non-magical items on their corpses such as skulls, candles, lockpicks, lanterns, etc.

If the ring that you received does not have any magical properties and is using the new loot naming convention or has an item property listed in the tooltips like <Type> Magic Item, then there might be a problem with the loot.

If this is the case, can you please provide what type of magic item it is (legendary artifact, minor magic, etc.).

Thanks.
Wasnt able to read your font Misk, so needed to reply to yours ;)
If i find named rings or bracelets with NO mods at all, i will let you know..so far i remember they were not named...
txs and greetings
Ron

Last edited: