• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wrestling Mastery

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've pretty much tried everything else so decided to train up a CU and put Wrestling mastery on him. Checked the Wiki and it should be available however when i started to upgrade(added 120 wrestle and maxed resists first and nothing else) it was not available for a choice. So did they take wrestle mastery away or is this another bug in a extremely long list of bugs?

P.S.-went ahead and partially finished him with stat, skill, regeneration increases but didn't take any magical, special, ect abilities just in case.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The devs chose what Magics a pet can get. Giant Beetles have no abilities, they should be able to get any of the Magic Masteries like those.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
FYI, fire beetles can get it, but if you pick it before rune corruption, you won't be able to pick it next.
Found out the hard way.