• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wraith,vampiric embrace thrower suit questions

PuckOfPacific

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Howdy,
To start off the base pieces for my suit took a long time. My goal was to have all 70's even after corpse skin, vampiric embrace, and protection. This means I needed a total of 400 resist points! Lets start by saying everything is exceptionally crafted with GM ams lore. Well I have Mace and shield glasses which has 65 resist points. And 4 leather armor pieces with 50 resist points each and one iron necklace with 30 resist points. then add up enhancing with horned and verite for another 55 points. last I looked that equaled 350 resist points. So we need another 50 points imbued. if each piece has one resist that didn't get any resist bonus added to it, then 10 resist points added by imbuing would do the trick, and have an imbuing weight of 66%!! The trick was figuring out what the resist spreads had to be, to get the points where I needed them! I knew that i wanted a suit with the following resists
PHYS 70
FIRE 95
COLD 70
POIS 85
ENER 80
So, I crafted thousands of pieces, and It's not perfect, but with the trade in boots, I get a leeway of 2 resist points.

So here are my base pieces
--------Kilt-- chest-- legs-- necklace-- arms-- M/S glasses-- totals-- plus enhance-- plus imbuing--plus Boots
Phys ---7 --- 8 -------8 ------ 4 --------- 8 ---------25 ----------60 -------- +10=70 ------ 0+70=70 --------70
fire --- 14--- 6 ------14 ----- 10 -------- 6 -------- 10 -----------60 -------- +15=75 ---- 20+75=95 --------95
cold ---11 --11------ 13 ----- 6 ----------9 -------- 10 -----------60 -------- +10=70 ----- 0+70=70 -------- 70
pois --- 6 -- 13------- 6 ----- 7 --------- 13 ------- 10----------- 55 -------- +11=66 -----20+66=86-------- 86
ener--- 12 --12------- 9----- 3---------- 14-------- 10----------- 60--------- +9=69 ------10+69=79 --+2--=81

Again, I wont actually enhance until after it's all PoF'd and imbued
But, I now have 5 pieces of armor that have a total remaining weight available of 434, so what do I put on there?
It's for PVM the artifacts I'll have is the Mace and Shield glasses, tangle, shroud of the condemned, primer or conjurers trinket.
I'll put 30 HCI on the ring and brac.
My thoughts for the four mods on the five pieces of armor was each having MI 8 SI 8 LMC 8 and LRC 20
so I can cast anything, no regs, also I'm in protection, and my suit gives me 40 LMC 100 LRC 40 SI and 40 MI.

Any thoughts?
P.S. the pieces are crafted, not imbued or enhanced yet. I'd also like to throw out there, that since I used a ton of resources to get these base pieces, I have no intention of reforging them, too much gamble for what I have gone through to get these.

Thanks.

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are your stats? I would rather have HPI than MI, until I reach 25 HPI.

PuckOfPacific

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I havent imbued anything yet, I just bought with gold not cash my 5 charge forged tool, and just POF'd everything so I'm holding back the imbue triggger still my stats would be str 120 dex 125 int 10 i ate the +25 scroll for stats. so, thats about what they are at just have to make them that, and add 40 stamina from suit

PuckOfPacific

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No one wanted to add the fact you cant enhance jewelery?! An oversight on my part but Why didn't any best understanding crafters add there 2 cents in here?