• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WoWz does Harry before lunch tiime

S

Sir Achilles

This goes to show you how terrified WoWz are of a fight, they do a harry before noon on a Sunday. Doing harry's when no one will be on, hiring out spawning. What's next, Allying RoT and FoA? :loser:

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How terrified? You truely are one pathetic exscuse of a human being. You have ZERO commen sense whatsoever, in my opinion you are slightly ****ing ********, and a drama queen to the max homi. You needa take some ****ing Midol or ****n stop the permanent period cause your vagina is constantly bleeding, you ****ing tool. ROFL i cannot believe you would start rambling your little cock sucker like you are doing. Just please do us all a favor and stop posting stupid **** that nobody cares to see. Moron.

S

Sir Achilles

How terrified? You truely are one pathetic exscuse of a human being. You have ZERO commen sense whatsoever, in my opinion you are slightly ****ing ********, and a drama queen to the max homi. You needa take some ****ing Midol or ****n stop the permanent period cause your vagina is constantly bleeding, you ****ing tool. ROFL i cannot believe you would start rambling your little cock sucker like you are doing. Just please do us all a favor and stop posting stupid **** that nobody cares to see. Moron.
Wow, all that and no denial that you did the harry early so that no one would find out about it? How pathetic. You sir are a waste of skin.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Achilles ok lets think real hard on this, ok?... Any harry we have ever done we have told people of. I was not even at this harry so it was probably for peoples own satisfaction in earning some extra money. AND another thing for you to say "oh your scared" what is this?... We have far better pvpers than the trash in that FPD guild, and another thing you say "IM SO GOOD, blah blah blah" except my duel and stop running from me everytime i see you kiddo. You are bad and your illogical statements and references are so out of line and so far from being true its not even funny. So please stop trying to act like you are some tough **** you remind me of a ****ing child just trying to get attention. You have proven how desperate you are from "drama" stop your whiny posts about pointless, careless, useless information that nobody gives a flying **** about. Save yourself the growing embarressment and stop posting, you ****ing tool.

T

Turdnugget

I'm confused... is there some new rule now that you HAVE to do a harry when it's peak hour and HAVE to let every PvP guild know when/where/what time it's going to be?

S

Sir Achilles

I'm confused... is there some new rule now that you HAVE to do a harry when it's peak hour and HAVE to let every PvP guild know when/where/what time it's going to be?
You obviously don't understand my post, it has nothing to do with not letting people know, it's all about time of day, yes. If we were to sneak and do a harry at say 6:00 am don't you know that we would hear about it in these forums?

T

Turdnugget

This goes to show you how terrified WoWz are of a fight, they do a harry before noon on a Sunday.
Noon on Sunday isn't like 6a.m. ...
Unless Chessy is different than other shards or most of the PvPers are in church at that time...

I'm sure you'd hear about it if you did a harry at 6a.m.
And I also think it's rather stupid that other PvP guilds complain/make fun of the times that people do harrowers at. Who cares what time of day it is...maybe they don't feel like doing it at peak hour, maybe they want/need the money/scrolls... it doesn't have to be about PvP each and everytime.

If you got the people on at that time of day, why not?

I think it's stupid callin people out if they do a harrower at an odd hour of the day. I thought all the big ego PvPers were on Atlantic...don't pollute your server with similar tards =)

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could not of said that any better, thank you turdnugget on informing him why people typically do harrowers/spawns.

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday, 08:39 PM #2
EnderSai
Adventurer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WATCH THE LANGUAGE!* Dont want any of you losing your posting rights

A

Arch Magus

Goddammit. that was so ****ing funny. :hug:lol

G

Gowron

Morpheous just warns someone about language in here and you post something like that right behinid his warning? How ignorant are you?
It's not the ones that has the "****" in the quote that drove the warning, if I'm a gambling man. I'm sure if you look at some posts on the 15th, you'll probably find the one that actually drove the cautionary note.

S

Sir Achilles

One would think that any cursing that isn't "***" wouldn't be acceptable hence the warning. What was the first word in his post? An unfiltered obscenity.

G

Gowron

Sir, Achilles, I'll give you that. I'm not so sensitive to those, but you do have a point. I think the real "red flag" that went up was still the post from a couple days ago.

Either way, I do get a kick out of those folks who have to use "****" in their posts. Either they lack the courage to say what they think, or they lack the vocabulary skills to express it in an appropriate manner. Which ever the case, I can picture those folks 10 years from now either asking me if I want fries with that or carting my groceries and putting them in my trunk.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not jump to silly assumptions kiddo. Those asterisk's are automatically put there smart ones! **** **** ****. Just because someone uses vulgar language automatically they get deemed stupid or unintelligent. IN my opinion a smart person would not base judgement over the internet, by the way GOWRON i have nothing to say towards that rediculous comment. If you are offended by vulgar language do not read the post and do not reply, simple. So go stick your thumb in your ass cause that is the only form of pleasure you nerds get, ROFL. :hahaha:

S

Sir Achilles

Do not jump to silly assumptions kiddo. Those asterisk's are automatically put there smart ones! **** **** ****. Just because someone uses vulgar language automatically they get deemed stupid or unintelligent. IN my opinion a smart person would not base judgement over the internet, by the way GOWRON i have nothing to say towards that rediculous comment. If you are offended by vulgar language do not read the post and do not reply, simple. So go stick your thumb in your ass cause that is the only form of pleasure you nerds get, ROFL. :hahaha:
In my opinion, if you're not smart enough to express yourself without vulgarity then you shouldn't speak at all. But the constitution affords you those rights with the first ammendment, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that though ender.

G

Gowron

Wow. I think someone saw the prediction of their future and didn't like it. That's too bad. It's really too funny to think that I could give any thought or worry to your opinion, EnderSai. Perhaps it is you that is the kiddo. It's also funny that you think I was offended. So, please by all means, thrust your own philanges into your own sphincter as it's probably the one thing you do well. It definitely appears that you lack a significant ability to be able to articulate yourself. And if you are getting all in an uproar, and have your panties bunched up your crack, then it definitely seems my opinion is much more inportant to you than your opinion is to me.

By the way, how's your job at Burger World going these days, or are you still living in your parents' basement dreaming of the day when you'll become an astronaut?

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Burger world is awesome! let me tell you that much i LOVE IT it helps support everything they pay so well, it would blow your mind. Rofl. Milk that prostate.

G

Gowron

Burger world is awesome! let me tell you that much i LOVE IT it helps support everything they pay so well, it would blow your mind. Rofl. Milk that prostate.
Congratulations! One, your reply does confirm that you are definitely concerned of my opinion of you. Meanwhile, keep up that great attitude. Maybe in a few years, they'll promote you to fries.

Couldn't get to milking the prostate, seems you were too busy burying your tongue up their right after I had tacos and nachos. Hmmmm beans.....

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
In my opinion, if you're not smart enough to express yourself without vulgarity then you shouldn't speak at all. But the constitution affords you those rights with the first ammendment, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that though ender.

And the first amendment and all of those lovely rights are NOT given to you UNTIL the age of 18.

Something most people did not know. :scholar:

G

Gowron

And the first amendment and all of those lovely rights are NOT given to you UNTIL the age of 18.

Something most people did not know. :scholar:
That's not entirely true. With the exception of voting, legal responsibilities, and a few other technicalities, folks under the age 18 do have the same rights. However, having rights and exercising them improperly does have repurcusions.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Yubbas I wrote that wrong. Sorry I was working on my paper and I forgot it said within School hehehe.

But Slander and yada yada are not protected in the Freedom of Speech heh.

On the Supreme Court Rulings their are TONS of small detail points you have to watch out for heh.

G

Gowron

Yubbas I wrote that wrong. Sorry I was working on my paper and I forgot it said within School hehehe.

But Slander and yada yada are not protected in the Freedom of Speech heh.

On the Supreme Court Rulings their are TONS of small detail points you have to watch out for heh.
Last I'll respond to this as the thread has been hijacked enough. Correct, slander is not protected under Freedom of Speech, however, there is an incredible amount of proof of intent, not content necessary to achieve a successful law suit.

Please PM me with the Supreme Court Ruling you are referencing. I'd like to review that.

A

AshMoney

Ok...so as i sit and read this post...it starts out actually talking about the topic...then it goes to people arguing about putting *'s in your cuss words, then to arguing about constitutional rights...do pvpers like to do nothing other than argue? I see stupid a** posts on here everyday from immature pvpers who want to do nothing more than complain about the other person, or fight and argue with each other. What ever happened to having fun with the game? I thought the point of the game was to get away from rl world problems, such as cry babies, and do nothing but have fun. Instead i see nothing but people whining and crying about someone getting raided, or someone dieing. Why dont u guys try to play the game, and quit the fussing and fighting. It sounds like im back in high school....

tonyj77

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You obviously don't understand my post, it has nothing to do with not letting people know, it's all about time of day, yes. If we were to sneak and do a harry at say 6:00 am don't you know that we would hear about it in these forums?
dude is posting this stuff the only way u can get people to talk to you???

i mean u post more than u play. who cares if we did one at 6am u guys did one a few weeks ago at 4am, bragging about it at like 10pm. scarred?? hmm we tell people 90% of the time when we do a spawn or harry to get a fight, so dont say anything about stuff u dont know about. dont even try to talk S**t to me about this cuz i wont get on to look at it in forever

S

Sir Achilles

dude is posting this stuff the only way u can get people to talk to you???

i mean u post more than u play. who cares if we did one at 6am u guys did one a few weeks ago at 4am, bragging about it at like 10pm. scarred?? hmm we tell people 90% of the time when we do a spawn or harry to get a fight, so dont say anything about stuff u dont know about. dont even try to talk S**t to me about this cuz i wont get on to look at it in forever
What is your name in WoWz? We haven't done a harry since the ones we did with you all. We don't have enough people online during prime time to do a harry much less at 4am. We raided Pro tonight at the harry in wrong with 4 people knowing they had 7 to defend and about 20 oath hitting it (yes we died). You all had at least 5 at the gate and more in vent than that. All you wanted to do was gate fight and then after the harry was dead you all decided to raid the harry. Good job, we got two +25 stat scrolls using a thief, what did you get besides everyone going into stat?

In other news, why were there like 5 of you at the gate with God Sent and not attacking him? He was flagged standing behind the house there? Surely 5 of you weren't afraid of 1 RoT? (See pictures attached) I see you all recruiting new people daily, I guess you're Chessy's new zerg guild? Congrats!

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a good laugh out of that Gowron! and no i am not offended FYI brotha! Anyways your silly attempts at making a joke is old, and pathetic :sleep2:

G

GiveitaTry

ender this is seriously hilarious... achillies gimme a break. we did the harrower because it was lunch time on sunday and we felt like doing a harrower? reason we arent POPPING THEM OFF is because were too lazy to work oaks... thats when ur ******** butts came in and handed us oaks after oaks =/ thx. oh btw U DID DO A HARROWER AT 4 AM... john doe icqd me that nite was like yo were going to pop a harrower i said what time? he said I DONT KNOW and then next thing ihear about is they popped it at 4 am hahaha i think was kilt at like server down or close =/. As for allies we are not allied to no one and wont be...and zerg? how can u call us a zerg because we FINALLY field 10 - 11 people? lmfao plz dude plz.

D

De Leet Sauce

What is your name in WoWz? We haven't done a harry since the ones we did with you all. We don't have enough people online during prime time to do a harry much less at 4am. We raided Pro tonight at the harry in wrong with 4 people knowing they had 7 to defend and about 20 oath hitting it (yes we died). You all had at least 5 at the gate and more in vent than that. All you wanted to do was gate fight and then after the harry was dead you all decided to raid the harry. Good job, we got two +25 stat scrolls using a thief, what did you get besides everyone going into stat?

In other news, why were there like 5 of you at the gate with God Sent and not attacking him? He was flagged standing behind the house there? Surely 5 of you weren't afraid of 1 RoT? (See pictures attached) I see you all recruiting new people daily, I guess you're Chessy's new zerg guild? Congrats!
Listen dude. your a complete idiot. We knew the harry was going on and we did raid the harry. not every person raids harrys when its just popped you brainless moron. Sadly we couldnt get by the 13 super dragons fast enuff. As for going in stat? lol. we killed all the proz at wrong except maybe one who ran away before we could get him. And do u really want to talk about gate fighting? WOW OMG AN OJ WAS BY US AND WE DIDNT ATTACK HIM OMG. DUDE who cares? Maybe its funner to kill your noob ass then some ROT guy who WAS ALREADY IN STAT BECAUSE I ALREADY KILLED HIM. I dont even get fights at the gate anymore because when noobs actually see me they 180 before i can even grab there bars. ITS GETTING SO BAD that the freaking $GS$ guild is fighting us more then you little fairys, at least there 5 super drags and stealth archers might get a kill on us every once in awhile while you stand in a house and talk **** from the teleporter? OH OH AND SINCE WE POST RANDOM DUMB COUNTLES THINGS ON THE BOARDS THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT IM GONNA POST ONE TOO. How bout last night when it was me and ender vs 6 of the pathetic FPD and when SIR ACHILLES THE ULTIMATE MAGE OF ALL OF UO gets royally owned in about 3 seconds says " CALL IN MORE HELP? " oh man 2vs6 and we called in more help when it was only me and ender lmao , how does that make sense? wow your such a noob

can u just do everyone a favor and not use stratics anymore because it only makes you look like a complete idiot.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i love it! "call in more help" ROFL This is what happened people if you really care to know. Me and this amazingly good dexxer, De leet ed, were in yew running around then all the sudden ORANJES! Awesome im assuming achilles saw us because he started setting up paralyze fields in a really dumb spot, oh and by the way achilles if you need a lesson on setting up a Grinder icq me because what you were doing was incorrect. OK SO AS I WAS SAYING leet and i jumped from a couple different targets then i say in vent oh leet duder get achilles on foot it will be HAAAAAAAAAAAAAlALALALALAlARIOUS so he did and of course his guildmates bailed on him ROFL, then we killed him. Yes pvp is cruel. SO L3SSON that we learned from that?... Do not waste your time setting up paralyzed fields... *stupid* ... right infront of a house atleast try to go through a one tile and trap us, but i do not think you have come that far in the pvp world to do so. Again please icq me for a brief lesson. OH AND for your posts about idk ummmmm inaccurate ****? well they are just pathetic! cant wait to put you belly down on the ground!

S

Sir Achilles

lol i love it! "call in more help" ROFL This is what happened people if you really care to know. Me and this amazingly good dexxer, De leet ed, were in yew running around then all the sudden ORANJES! Awesome im assuming achilles saw us because he started setting up paralyze fields in a really dumb spot, oh and by the way achilles if you need a lesson on setting up a Grinder icq me because what you were doing was incorrect. OK SO AS I WAS SAYING leet and i jumped from a couple different targets then i say in vent oh leet duder get achilles on foot it will be HAAAAAAAAAAAAAlALALALALAlARIOUS so he did and of course his guildmates bailed on him ROFL, then we killed him. Yes pvp is cruel. SO L3SSON that we learned from that?... Do not waste your time setting up paralyzed fields... *stupid* ... right infront of a house atleast try to go through a one tile and trap us, but i do not think you have come that far in the pvp world to do so. Again please icq me for a brief lesson. OH AND for your posts about idk ummmmm inaccurate ****? well they are just pathetic! cant wait to put you belly down on the ground!
Congrats, you killed me, there weren't six of us though. And prove me wrong and post a pic, oh wait, you all don't take screen shots because every one of you run some type of cheat program. The burden of proof lays on you to prove what you're posting. There were two of us, Sloty and myself, two mages against two dexxers. I don't blame him for getting out of there, you all had more guildies waiting around the corner in case you all failed to kill me. So again congrats.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i dont have pics to prove it but it was leet and thats it we had nobody else on! And fail? lol leet and i succeeded if it were me just fighting you i would have succeeded to!