• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wow... when UO is crying out for a gold sink= the devs make the rubble event

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Sorry but i see no point in hiding my disgust in the rubble debarcle when UO is crying out for a 'gold sink'... not a 'gold input'............!!!!!!

G

As normal a good post BY ME will be trashed to S n R within 20 minutes when the big boys complain to mother!!!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again, you are completely off the mark. Rubbles have absolutely nothing to do with gold sink or gold source. Rubble does not create gold, it just moves the gold around.

Furthermore, this is part of UO Trade forums - it is not particularly a place to whine about developer actions - especially regarding things like "gold sinks." I am once again asking you to keep that in mind nicely. However, my patience is running thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.