• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow "The Butcher"...wow

G

It amazes me how people will stand toe to toe and fight you, run when they are low life, come back and then when you get low life they trash talk you for running to heal. *shakes head* Simply amazing. TDR logic at its finest I suppose? Or maybe it was his perfectly flawless timing on heals and cures. I dont know. He outperformed me, simply said, on heal timing, curing, and a number of other things. However, even though he dismounted me, was screaming in TDR vent for help, I stayed and fought...not like I have anything else to do at the current moment. Sure enough...TDR knew better then to send ONE guy against a single FHP...they brought everyone online. And btw, lightning strike is set to spacebar if you were wondering. If you dont know why I said that, never mind.

J

Jobe FTW

I heard about that Green Flower hacks, but at least you showed us the tool bar to prove you are Flower Powered. i knew it.

T

Trailer Trash

I dont see anyone trash talking you?
show us the journal next time if you want to accuse someone of trash talking!!!

I

imported_JoO

at first i was like hmmm, but then I lol'd because your bad at Ultima Online. Btw Lynk lets make out sometime k.

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't some FS! guys in TDR still? Old school.

Man, I sure miss DesTario/Chameleon. Does he still log on? And what ever happened to dean? He ran the craziest dexer templates, lol.

I

imported_dukarlo

I just talked to Cheech/Destario/Chamaleon the other day in game. Hes been on a bit of a break and will probably continue his break for a bit.He tends to take breaks every once in a while. He is and always has been one of the outstanding people and pvpers in UO.

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cham was always nice to me even though I was/is a sub-par pvper, as he went on to excel. He and I were close back during the pre-cast hally rush days. I got into M-N through a best friend, even though I had no right to be in that guild, and Cham respected how we fought on foot and never backed down a mage duel. Ever since we've seen eye to eye on how this game should be played.

I owe a ton to that guy. Hope he comes back.

Oh and about this thread - I don't know what happened. But TDR has some fine individuals. You can't hate cuz' of a select few. Hell, there's good people in most guilds if you can just get them to stop and talk. BC and Pwnt, for example, has some great people too that will take the time to stop and duel a little and talk like civilized people. It's just a matter of communication and attitude.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

at first i was like hmmm, but then I lol'd because your bad at Ultima Online. Btw Lynk lets make out sometime k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without being too creepy - how about tonight?