• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WOW, slow Ninjitsu gains.

mihali

Sage
Not sure if things changed, but likely in my setup: Triton for Chiv/AI/FWW and of course heal. So the Heal is now 110, Chiv is 120/120, and Ninjitsu is slow as molasses gaining at 106/120. At Gregorio or Slimes/Slugs, with disco on and also whisper 100% time available. So likely the other skills are eating up time to use the FWW of course, or the mana is eaten up a lot by the other skills or both. So it will likely take a huge amount of time to bring Ninj up to 120. Some of the tactics include use mastery heal 100% time to avoid having pet use Chiv heals, and making sure it has enough mana. I wonder if there are other ideas to speed up specifically the Ninjitsu gains. May any specific type of mob, but never heard of anything like that. I think whatever method would be would try to keep mana topped off, so maybe some of the bard masteries. Any ideas appreciated.

mihali

Sage
Looking back at this time and gold little sink of a bloated - too many skills pet : Retroactively, there is possibly another way, i.e., add FWW FIRST, train that (Ninjitsu) to 120, get healing by no choice, then after Ninjitsu is skilled to 120 add the mana guzzler AI, and lastly the Chiv and get it to 120 in the Eodon isles with remote casters on it etc. That would likely speed things up. Maybe useful info for someone trying to skill similar set of skills pet that icludes Chiv or even a Bushido variety? I think it makes some sense.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
No specific mob. You just take your Triton where you planned to take it with 120Ninjitsy and play. It will slowly raise itself without discording pet. There is no huge difference between 105 and 120 .
Why you need 120 at all?

Groo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No specific mob. You just take your Triton where you planned to take it with 120Ninjitsy and play. It will slowly raise itself without discording pet. There is no huge difference between 105 and 120 .
Why you need 120 at all?
@gwen Your saying there is no huge difference between 105 and 120. Is there a calculator somewhere? I'm training up my lesser hiryu (at 110) and (discorded) skilling is boring like hell.

mihali

Sage
Why you need 120 at all?
There is a difference, if you count all the fragmented damages of FWW carefully. FWW 100-105 depending on what you are hitting, goes for 14-20 or so, 120 in my other one, hits for 75-80 or so each little hit, if you count all the damages counts pretty close or more that AI. Will need to confirm this on this specific pet and report.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
@gwen Your saying there is no huge difference between 105 and 120. Is there a calculator somewhere? I'm training up my lesser hiryu (at 110) and (discorded) skilling is boring like hell.
I don't have calculator and I know that ninjitsu will grow when used , slowly but it will. So if you are bored , go and use your lesser where you planned to use it after reaching 120.
@mihali damage is lower but is it really a game changer ? no.
So do things that are interesting for you , have fun. It is a game .
I never saw 75-80 hits from FWW. Even with real ninjitsu. What mobs were those ? what resists? and what were other pet skills , Chivalry or other ?

mihali

Sage
I don't have calculator and I know that ninjitsu will grow when used , slowly but it will. So if you are bored , go and use your lesser where you planned to use it after reaching 120.
@mihali damage is lower but is it really a game changer ? no.
So do things that are interesting for you , have fun. It is a game .
I never saw 75-80 hits from FWW. Even with real ninjitsu. What mobs were those ? what resists? and what were other pet skills , Chivalry or other ?
OI agree with you 100% in every point. I used 120 Ninj FWW Triton with also poison and Poison breath for Rikki, and ? Abysmal Horror Spawn, and did ok, but never done with less than 120 Ninj. so I cannot compare, also did together with Sampire acting as support to Sampire and to tank the boss, also once or twice killing raiding reds with that, that was kind of fun. The Chiv/AI/FWW Triton is an experiment anyways probably doomed to some failure, just wanted to see what happens with it, and possibly use it for the new content, though I doubt that it wille any comparison to my vampire as fas as spawns are concerned. I get the feeling I will be using him again for the upcoming event, but it gets boring after a while, same old thing though it really pans out the best. Will have to wait and see what iteration of the new content comes out.:)