• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Would anyone like this Dark wolf?

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
Having a clear out in my stables and have a dark wolf from the vanguard spawn,
Only thing special about it is when ever it dies it goes up in smoke, heh
I have it bonded at the moment and can show u it go up in smoke and res it back to life :) (doesnt vanish)
Anyway, i thought it would be cool for maybe a RP'er? or someone like that.
Price-Free :)
Just leave a message here if u would like it :)

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oww, I would like that one Myphsar. I always collected strange pets; like my Frost Spider Spraky that does Fire damage or Baal and Callisto, a pair of Imps with over 350 resists each.
The wolf would sure make a nice addition :)

K

kray2s

Hi, i know leto has replied to say he would like it, but, if for any reason he doesnt take the wolf off your hands i would like to be considered please. Would make a great companion for reg or ron :)

E

Effie Faylinn

...and if for any reason neither of them have the wolf my sister Echo to whom you have been most generous in the past would offer a good home, a warm fire and a huge bone to it!

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry guys, I have the wolf in my stables already.

Thanks Myph! ;)