• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WotLK screenshot thread

E

Eldorian

Feel free to add your own... I did these for a forum user who asked me to take some specific of the Stormwind Harbor and the DK starting area:

R

Rockafizz

When you create a player for the testing, Does the player come with A mount?

Sorry if this was posted somewhere else but i havnt seen it yet, how do your report a bug if you find on while playing the beta?

L

Lag

When you create a player for the testing, Does the player come with A mount?

Sorry if this was posted somewhere else but i havnt seen it yet, how do your report a bug if you find on while playing the beta?

/bug reports a bug

You start with mounts you copied your char with, DKs get a really easy questline to get one

R

Rockafizz

Thanks...brings up another question though...If you copy a level 70 character will he be lvl 70 in Beta...Would seem so but you never know..

perhaps i am just an inquisitive idiot :lick:...or i just want to actually TRY to help blizz get the WotLK ready for launch :coco:

L

Lag

Thanks...brings up another question though...If you copy a level 70 character will he be lvl 70 in Beta...Would seem so but you never know..

perhaps i am just an inquisitive idiot :lick:...or i just want to actually TRY to help blizz get the WotLK ready for launch :coco:

Yes.

You get 4 character copies. Each character is copied exactly as is the moment you copy them. Changes on the live realms do not change them on the beta realms.