• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WotLK Reviews

• Thread starter Emuishere
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Emuishere

WotLK Reviews

Wrath has been out for a little while now and the reviews are coming in.* Personally I'm enjoying the expansion even though I played the beta, there still isn's anything like the finished product.* Questing in Northrend is a lot of fun and so far the quests have not been ridiculously impossible.* I'm finding the leveling is a bit smoother than with Burning Crusade and the items are far better.*
Death Knights are incredibly fun to play even though the quest line at first is a bit on the macabre side, but due to the history of the class it is to be expected.* I'll let the experts tell the rest, from WorldofWarcraft.com*below is the list so far:

<blockquote>
Now that World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King has been on shelves for a while, gaming media outlets are beginning to post their reviews of the title. Whether you

Read Full Article