• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Worth using an advanced character token?

R

Rocklin

In all the years I have played UO, I have never made a Tamer. I have an advanced character token to use. Would this be a smart use of the token, or a waste?

T

thamantii

my tamer is the most fun character i play. I would say it would definately be worth it. I used an advanced character token to start mine and i'm very glad i did. Taming from the beginning = no fun. If you start at 85 you can at least grab some jewels and jump into the action.

Z

Zodiac19

Yes, use the token for a tamer. I made my first tamer from scratch, NEVER again. I used a token for my t-hunter's taming skills and he was a viable character in a few weeks vs months.

B

Bara

Abso-freakin-lutely.

Taming is the only skill that I would feel the urge to use an advanced token for. It's such a long and tedious skill to gain in. My first tamer, i did the slow way, and while I admit to kindof enjoying the medative qualities of walking around moonglow and slowly taming, it's nothing I wish to repeat. I imagine that since you've been playing for years, you can understand the feeling.

The token won't get you all the way, but it will give you a fantastic head start, and with a few jewels, you can jump right into having a few Bake Kitsunes on day one.