• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Peacemaking] Working peace above 100

V

Vortimer

Was pretty easy till around 100.... just area peacing myself over and over. Once i hit 100 gains really slowed down... now im at 111.4 and i get maybe 1 or 2 gains in a a hour.

I must be doing something wrong.

G

gjohnson5

Currently at 94 peacemaking and area peace is slow gains
Currently 1110 music

M

MoneyMaker

gaining just 2 times a hr. is actually pretty good.
but if you wanna give peacing rune beetles (if you have the tokuno content) I will bet the gains will come a lil bit faster, or you can do the old boating trick (get in a boat and go in a straight line while self peacing the whole way) which with peace is no guarantee that you will gain faster.
the rune beetles will get you to 118 fairly quick (don't worry, at 110 you rarely fail at peacing them).
good luck and DO check that other thread! everyone has a avenue that works for them so give them all a try!

O

Old Man of UO

The 8x8 boat trick doesn't work any more. But target peacing does give you faster gains than area peace. With the 2D client, you can create a macro that automatically targets the next critter in a spawn and peace it. I thought it went pretty fast that way.