• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woooo!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are back! Sort of...

Show of hands: Who made it here?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay Cherri! I didn't know you were still playing! Or.. are you? LOL we're all in the same big pot now I guess...

Please spread the word about this place. I cannot edit the forums links on the main page yet. So word of mouth is all we have for now.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couldn't we put up a news post on the main page? That would be better than nothing at the time being!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried this morning before work but the CMS hated me. Does it hate you, and if not, can you do it? ;)

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It loves me, it's a love hate relationship, but we've come along way. I'll see what I can do..;)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have the old forum links redirecting now, so we should be seeing more and more people filtering in now. Woo! Glad you made it Sally!

S

SaraFunnyweather

Yay happy to find a board again!! Once the official board is back I might have to try and figure out what my password is again though lol. Thats what I get for being good about not always using the same login info for sites and games.

G

Granjell

I'm trying to reply but getting "you don't have permission..." Hope this works!

S

sad_faerie

I'm so glad the forums are back up, in any capacity. Kinda miss the "Dear Toon" thread though. That one was always good for a laugh.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, as the name says, this is "Temporary", meaning we should have our old stuff back. Stratics is the official forum for UO and a prominent forum for EA-Land so the forums couldn't stay down completely while they're working all this out. We just get to benefit too. Dear Toon will be back! Actually, if you have a Dear Toon letter, why not start a new thread? ;)

S

Stubby

I had to re-register and change my name to my toons name, stubby. A little easier to remember.;) A soon as my daughter gets up from her nap, I will have her replace my avitar in my signature. Glad to be back!!!:D

S

susan4633

i'm back too, but i had to reregister since it didn't recognize me.:(

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to the late-comers! It's finally starting to feel like home around here.

A

Alexa123

Hey, I'm here! The site didn't recognize me so my other user name is TTbabydoll if someone is looking for me. LOL.:)

C

Cherri Bear

Yay Cherri! I didn't know you were still playing! Or.. are you? LOL we're all in the same big pot now I guess...

Please spread the word about this place. I cannot edit the forums links on the main page yet. So word of mouth is all we have for now.
:D Hi Trish! I still play TT off and on. Going to play it a bit more now.

Do you all still meet up on Sunday evenings?

Taffy Crumblesnooker in TT lol...107 laffer.

Catch ya in TT! :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:D Hi Trish! I still play TT off and on. Going to play it a bit more now.

Do you all still meet up on Sunday evenings?

Taffy Crumblesnooker in TT lol...107 laffer.

Catch ya in TT! :)
Yep, we still do! See the events thread, since we don't have our own calendar anymore. We have the usual Sunday thing (beans, VP, CFO, CJ), then on Tuesdays we have CFO Marathon for "farming" toonup unites, then on Thursday nights we do a CEO run.

S

SuperMac

Hi everybody! I made it back too! Looking forward to Sunday, and Trish, I have a couple of true friends I'd like to bring with me. See you guys then!

T

TeenaRhoma

Well, I finally found this place again! Sheeeesh. I can't remember what name or email I used for this before. So, created a new one, signature shows what toon I used. I'm thinking of seeing if my toon can be activated again next month. I MISS YOU GUYS! :grouphug:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never really did PotCO, didn't care for it. I've been in FFXI for almost a year now, still play TT though :)

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Teena! I've been meaning to do the chat thing, but every weekend I keep forgetting. Glad you made it back to da hood...:)