• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woohoo GMed ARchery

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

also made glorious lord in same kill

C

Connor_Graham

Congrats! You're ready for the tougher paragons now. Time to start saving about 9 mil or so for that 120 scroll, cuz you're gonna need it.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
well i found 2 110 scrolls one for Bushido that I'm saving till i hit 100 92 now and i just ate the 110 archery so I'm good till i get 10 more points Ive been fighting ogre lords and getting great gains and fame and honor i never have fought in ishinar what do you recommend any specific areas ?

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

well i found 2 110 scrolls one for Bushido that I'm saving till i hit 100 92 now and i just ate the 110 archery so I'm good till i get 10 more points Ive been fighting ogre lords and getting great gains and fame and honor i never have fought in ishinar what do you recommend any specific areas ?

[/ QUOTE ]

The titan room is a great place. Titans give great fame and Honor too. Juka's are decent as well. Both places spawn plenty of paragons, which are great for getting gains off of.

I

imported_IgotWood

you should eat the scrolls now...the bigger gap you have till cap the faster you will gain, imho