• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woohoo!! A place to post!

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to Stratics everyone, well the temporary forums anyway.

I've missed you all hope it doesnt take too long for everyone to find us!

:D

O

Oakley Latrellia

Welcome back to Stratics everyone, well the temporary forums anyway.

I've missed you all hope it doesnt take too long for everyone to find us!

:D
*Waves at Niki and Legs.* I sure have missed you guys so gladd to see every ones smiling face:p

S

Shari

I am here!!! I am also trying to get the word out, if people are like me and had the main forums bookmarked and didn't check the main ealand/sims stratics page they won't know these are here, I am blabbing everywhere I can. :D

A

Aster

I am here!!! I am also trying to get the word out, if people are like me and had the main forums bookmarked and didn't check the main ealand/sims stratics page they won't know these are here, I am blabbing everywhere I can. :D
I think redirects might be going in soon.

M

Madra

Man I missed the forums! In their absence I started poking through the other Stratics game forums though which led me to d'l'ing ToonTown. *sigh* I can't believe out of all the games I've tried this past couple of weeks, it's ToonTown I'm addicted to! Granny Petunia if anyone cares. I have no clue how to communicate in game though so if you come across my mute duck, be assured that she's really happy to see you despite her outwardly snooty appearance!

M

Mocntrymn

I know this is old news and really doesnt make a difference now that "sunset" has started :p but I just re-installed windows and need the solution to fix my second account showing avatar limit exceded... Thanks

P

Polly

*hugs the forums*

Shiny new ! How lovely :D (and just a little bit scary)

Polly

P

Polly

I know this is old news and really doesnt make a difference now that "sunset" has started :p but I just re-installed windows and need the solution to fix my second account showing avatar limit exceded... Thanks
Hmmm, not sure I can remember the fix for this - you need to be logging in your second account using the TSOClient.exe.

You may also need to have something like this at the end of your shortcut.

"C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r1024x768 "-CSCity:EA Land"

Polly

A

aldldl

For someone who can't remember - you sure got it right quick :p and welcome back guys.
Hmmm, not sure I can remember the fix for this - you need to be logging in your second account using the TSOClient.exe.

"C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r1024x768 "-CSCity:EA Land"

Polly

K

Katheryne

Polly
Yep, you got it right!

M

Mocntrymn

Polly
Thanks Polly...Thats exactly what I was looking for :)

B

Betty

I've been soooo lonely. Glad to see everyone. Finally, a reason to sit at my desk! Great to be back, temporarily even.

N

nellie233

Oh I am soooo happy was begining to think EA crashed stratics because of our major out cries

B

boggslane

So, what a coinceedink that Stratics crashed and burned, eh?

I log in to TSO, look at the (lack of) red dots, look at my dark bookmarks, and then Quit.

K

Katheryne

How do you get an avatar?
Click "User CP", up near the top of the screen. Then click on "Edit Avatar". Then click "Use custom avatar", and either upload one from your computer, or provide the link to one you already have online (your Photobucket, etc.).

S

Spacey

Howdy guys/gals! Sure has been weird without stratics. Good to see you guys. :p

R

Raisin

Hi all.

The hardest part has been losing the forums really, it's great that they are back in some form.

A

Aster

So, what a coinceedink that Stratics crashed and burned, eh?

I log in to TSO, look at the (lack of) red dots, look at my dark bookmarks, and then Quit.
It was really bad timing for two unrelated but both extremely unfortunate events. The world has a funny sense of humor sometimes.

Oddly enough, I miss the sigs and avs forum the most!
Should we bring it back?