• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

woodworker bench?

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This item was mentioned in passing in the notes for the upcomming publish as though it is something that has been around. I for one am unfamiliar with it. I quickly checked the carpenter crafting menu and coldn't find it. Can someone please enlighten me as to what this is and where one can find it?

To be honest I thought this might have been an error and is actually a part of DAoC or some other game our devs are also working on......

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not yet available. It's going to be an item you can purchase on uogamecodes.com

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the information! Do you have anymore? Such as other items that will also be offered shortly and what they will do? I'm guessing these things are allready available in Asia.....

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, here's a post by Mesanna in the Test Center forum:
We are going to be doing another server publish to TC1 to fix a few of the issues found. We will also be adding the new Artifacts to the bank that I posted in a seperate thread, please check those out.

In New Haven you will find gates for the new MTX items that will go on sale later this month, please feel free to check them out. These items are:

Haochi's pigments

Ninja Black
Dark Reddish-Brown
Ghost's Grey
Emerald
Pretty Pink
Midnight Blue
Smoky Gold
Olive
Ocean Blue
Yellow

Woodworker's Bench
Owner, co- owner and friends of the house can receive bonus to carpentry skill for 30 minutes. +5.0 to Carpentry skill (not to exceed the limit), +5.0 to carpentry success bonus, +3.0 to Carpentry exceptional success bonus.

Pen of Wisdom
Allows the player to copy a full runebook.

House Teleport Tiles
Rechargeable house teleport tiles - must recharge them with Gate Scrolls