• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wooden floors

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes
And some wooden floors will make lines on deeded things you put over them . ( Reward rugs. Arcane circles , etc )
Same with Stygian upgrade

Horrible

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They need to make all of the wall pieces craftable. I saw many really nice castle designs using marble, sandstone etc. but big open areas that you can't add walls too so you're kinda out of luck.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Such a small number of castle and keep owners charge them 20 bucks and let them go to town..

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What about a discount monthly rate for those that choose not to have a house ?

Please don't reply with , " go endless journey"...

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They could sell a $10 token to have a design from TC made available on production, conditional on dev or gm approval… similar rules to the contest as far as construction parameters.

It solves virtually every issue on both sides of the coin.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wish they would do something different maybe. Approve them maybe. Have 18 by 18 contest? Then maybe more people care about it? I would pay extra. Oh and please wooden floors, please.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That's the insanity of this less than 10% of players own castles or even keeps the developers who claim to be so shorthanded wasting time ..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's the insanity of this less than 10% of players own castles or even keeps the developers who claim to be so shorthanded wasting time ..
I don't know about that... since the player base is rather low I'd say that number is probably 25 to 30 percent... though some do have more than 1 of each...