• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wood pulp / scroll binders

M

Myna

hello

is anyone selling wood pulp or scroll binders? or does have a cook who could make some wood pulp when i bring the ingredients, i pay for the service of course

icq 2217884

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello

is anyone selling wood pulp or scroll binders? or does have a cook who could make some wood pulp when i bring the ingredients, i pay for the service of course

icq 2217884
Got a cook can make for you hun. Shout me here, I don't use ICQ.

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

There s a vendor in RAA shop that sells them since a few days.... if you wish a rune to the Shop, i ll be glad to mark you one.

icq 294 707 795

M

Miss Polly

Hi,

If you are still in need of scroll binders or wood pulp then i sell them at my shop Polly's Bazaar, its in the north east corner of Zento.

Or i will happily make some for you if you have the ingredients. :)