• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wondering what items are worth keeping.

zombie187

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have been going on a t-map spree with my tamer/t-hunter. I have amassed quite a bit of loot. My normal routine consist of doing 5 or 6 ingeniously drawn maps then sorting through them with my crafter to unravel any thing completely useless. I have been pulling things I think may be of some value and have managed a nice little stash. My question is, what do I look for in keepers? Right now I am grabbing higher LMC, LRC. High Res over 80 armor pieces. Things of that nature. I'm not sure I am going about this the right way. Should I keep greater artifacts even though the stats seem worthless and they are cursed. Should I destroy all cursed items. As of now I don't hang on to cursed unless they are crazy good and I can use them on a character that really doesn't take many risk. Anyway, any help would be great. Thanks!

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I unravel probably 99% of the magic items I've been looting from level 6 chests. Legendary / Major items with mods that go together sell, SSI jewels with no mods or complementary mods sell. The rest is mostly trash sorry to say...

zombie187

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey thanks for the reply. That's basically what I have been doing. I keep the LRC 25 with max LMC items and items with things that match. Wasn't sure if there was even a market for items anymore though. Sorting a bag just now pulled a Double Axe with 100HLL, 100HML, 40HSL and 3 Stam Regen. Not sure of its value on atlantic.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking about using some of the lesser arties to put together LRC suits for newer players...

The market is tough I've been struggling with it, I've put some nice 6 or 7 mod mage jewels up for sale on my vendors and I've been slowly lowering my prices to see if anything sells.

zombie187

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I hear ya. I am a new transfer and I don't have much gold on me so I have been storing all my items. I came from Baja a few days ago. I am working on all 70 res, 100lrc, 40lmc suits for people who just need training suits. I am working on a fisher, are sos's on par with lvl 6 tmaps? I've never played a fisher so it should be a nice change of pace.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't done fishing in a long time so not sure. Over on the treasure hunter board I'm sure you can get the latest info on fishing

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I hear ya. I am a new transfer and I don't have much gold on me so I have been storing all my items. I came from Baja a few days ago. I am working on all 70 res, 100lrc, 40lmc suits for people who just need training suits. I am working on a fisher, are sos's on par with lvl 6 tmaps? I've never played a fisher so it should be a nice change of pace.
I read in a previous post it was mentioned that SoS are level four equivalent of a treasure maps as mentioned by game staff. May have been level five but they do not go as high in level as treasure maps.