• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Wolf Fur Lined set

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have the hat, the cloak, and the boots. I am wondering the current prices on these items, either separately or as a complete set. I place them on a vendor and they are the real deal. Thanks in advance for any info :)

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Based on Current prices and those being 1 of 5 items, and confirmed to be non-dupes.
They should be easily worth 200+mil each piece... if you dont sell them now, they will be an easy sell at rares fest...
so... 200 now, 300+ at rares fest...
Wish I had the gold... I'd grab them... GL

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it bears repeating - The new vendor system is not working on event items or Serverbirths.

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Promathia, I thought of that after I posted the thread. Good to spread the word though, right?!