• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

With this new MONSTER patch for KR

• Thread starter DrMcguilicudy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DrMcguilicudy

Can we PLEASE get a link to the new compiled installer with all of this integrated.

PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP?

I

imported_Sarphus

Shake those pom pom's. Show her your UO spirit!

I feel your pain, though. I just got my new computer today and expect a whole evening of downloading to get my KR updated.

I

imported_Sarphus

I thought he was asking for an updated installer for KR, so he doesn't have to spend the time downloading KR and then spend more time patching KR. The original installer has a lot of art that has been replaced in subsequant patches... it means you're downloading old art and then downloading its replacement... takes a lot of time.

D

DrMcguilicudy

<blockquote><hr>

I thought he was asking for an updated installer for KR, so he doesn't have to spend the time downloading KR and then spend more time patching KR. The original installer has a lot of art that has been replaced in subsequent patches... it means you're downloading old art and then downloading its replacement... takes a lot of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Its easier to install it from the installer that has the latest instead of an old client.

F

Fayled Dhreams

ooo Don't forget! Might have a new sleeve to tug on ...

KilandraEAMythic

Assistant Development Manager. Responsibilities include: facilitating communication between all members of the UO team, providing information for the Japan office, assisting the development and live teams as needed, communicating with our marketing department, and other duties as assigned!

Might be ...

just saying ...

G

I would like to try the KR client, now that it's had some more improvements.

I dread downloading and patching it, though. If there was a more up-to-date installer available, I'd be more likely to try KR out. I've got a fast connection and all that, but I've not got alot of playing time available. So, it's hard for me to use up my free time downloading stuff. I'd rather be playing, hehe.

G

I remember Jeremy mentioning updating the CD as well so you wouldn't have to do all that patch downloading. Has that been done yet?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

dang, I dont even know whats being asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing right as I read your response....