• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wisp Dungeon Question

Melusina

Visitor
Question about the Wisp Dungeon in Ilshenar: on level 2, there's a room with dark wisps and evil mages/mage lords, and busts. There used to be these two singing ghost statues (at least, I believe that's what they were called, but I could be wrong). You'd be in there killing dark wisps and these two things would all of a sudden start talking/singing to you, and their song was quite funny. I took a super brief break the second half of my spring semester to focus on my senior project, and when I popped back in to the Wisp Dungeon a week or two ago, the singing ghosts are no longer in that room! Does anyone know what happened? Were they removed? (And if so, why?) Am I mistaken about their location and they are actually somewhere else that I am overlooking? Did I imagine them? Thanks for any information you have!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They were probably EM content, which is fairly shard-specific. It also gets wometimes gets randomly cleaned up.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They were on atlantic, I remember them from the very first time I went there shortly after it came out. They were also there last time I was there about a year ago.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would have liked to have heard/seen them. :) Maybe they are on tour. :D

Melusina

Visitor
Sorry, I just now realized I had gotten replies. Didn't mean to just drop a question and then bounce! Yes, it was on ATL. Thank you for the responses, I guess them being EM content that got deleted makes sense! They were definitely fun to laugh at while farming for Dark Wisp chests. I hope they *are* on tour, they were great! Oh, well...I miss them.