• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] wish list

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Drakelord

terracotta pots for the new plants, that have dirt in them. Something that is sold on the local markets much like the plant bowls we buy to grow the seeds. But allows us to have a potted plant look to the new plants. Right now the only bowls that are large enough are the stew and soup ones but they don't have the right color or look. Was think of trying the larger empy baskets as soon as I get a decent supply of them.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
oooo sign me up. I loved this idea.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was looking for what stone items I would like to see when Granite are made stackable. There is 2 pots and 2 vases i my list.

L

Lord Drakelord

I was looking for what stone items I would like to see when Granite are made stackable. There is 2 pots and 2 vases i my list.

Love the idea, but rather we buy say from the Gargoyles say terracotta pots, surely in the time we known of them they have learned something new to teach us? Pottery is something that should had been brought into the game a very long time ago. A little dirt, water, sand mix and form and then placed in a oven to give us our terracotta pots

F

Flora Green

Agree we need new containers and deco items in general, but I think they should be craftable. :) I love the idea of pottery as a skill or secondary skill.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would love new craftable stoneware and clay pottery. How about stackable identical deco mode plants and vines?

L

Lord Drakelord

Agree we need new containers and deco items in general, but I think they should be craftable. :) I love the idea of pottery as a skill or secondary skill.
Tinkers could make the pottery wheel and those crafters that have stone crafting training could then make us our terracotta pots. no new skills to learn, but just read a book as we did to mine sand or make stone items

F

Flora Green

*sigh* After reading Regine's post in U.Hall I have no desire to bother with plants anymore. Hope you all get your wish list at some point.