• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Winners of the WII keys.

R

Rockafizz

And the winners are:

Keitaro73
wtfisit123
rendar55
evilfox
Chocher
Nerroc
Nieth
Haymez
Tyrianus
Fojos
Jovias
Rockafizz
Orisai
Solenus117
tshrake521
Sprocster
Nyaz
Cerner601
Defait
Nejja

Well, I know alot of Us have friends waiting in the beta that we can hang out with and ask for help and such, as others of us do not.

So i had an idea to Make a thread so People without friends playing in the WotLK beta (Like Myself) Can have People to ask for help, quest with, Run the new Instances, Etc.

So if your A winner of the WII card contest, Or just a Person already Playing the Beta, You can post Your name that your playing the beta with and hopefully others will add you to thier friends list and you can help eachother out or just chat.

My reason for this Thread is to Help recent/to Become Beta players, and to make the Beta just all around more fun and with a group of people you can explore more and tackle harder places,quests, and instances. and will overall be more productive for Blizzard.

Last but not Least. anyone else who doesnt play the beta is welcome to Post :D

R

Rockafizz

I think your miniseries will become vastley liked...

took me 12 minutes for the first video to start loading...but i got enough tabs open that its probably my computer...other ones worked fine though.

E

Eldorian

Just so you know... we'll be giving away more beta keys very "soon".

Now let the anticipation sink in :)

R

Rockafizz

A death Knight Creation Video with all the races/Sex's in deathknight outfit would have been a nice add to the miniseries..

Too bad your horde..i was planning on going Human/Nelf with DK..

Hey Eldorian...wheres your DK name huh huh ^.^

Unless you didnt mail mine or theres a deadline, theres no need for anticipation.

lol maybe i should enter to see if id win ^.^ but then...id be an ass if i won 2 and made some poor guy/girl not be able to play the beta.

L

Lag

A death Knight Creation Video with all the races/Sex's in deathknight outfit would have been a nice add to the miniseries..

Too bad your horde..i was planning on going Human/Nelf with DK..

lol maybe i should enter to see if id win ^.^ but then...id be an ass if i won 2 and made some poor guy/girl not be able to play the beta.
I'll do that tomorrow, actually. Each video takes 30-60 minutes to make, and another 30 to upload to youtube.:twak:

E

Eldorian

You mean something like this?
http://wow.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=28448

And this?
http://wow.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=28449

And the rest of our videos...
http://wow.stratics.com/content/wotlkbeta/videos/index.php

Zamaria.

But to be honest I hardly play - I know I know... Sacrilegious really. But I spend a lot of my time managing the site and working on getting you guys beta keys. Leaving me with maybe a few hours a week to play and half of that is normally spent on the live servers.

R

Rockafizz

Well the horde are pretty damn ugly so you might wanna just do Alliance.. Lol jk...

look forward to it tho ^.^ Nelf and Human are best looking IMO...

Oh and Lag...im still alittle confused about the Switching to US thing..

If its Possible perhaps a video of that process?
For everyone whos confused that is...unless its just me...then ill just bombard you with question when i get the card in mail ^.^

R

Rockafizz

Yeah, exept im pretty sure those are alpha eh?

damn double post >.>

E

Eldorian

Yeah, exept im pretty sure those are alpha eh?

damn double post >.>
Nope, early beta. Now that I think about it they would have taken place before the build where they made the changes to how the Death Knights look.

S

Shiftey

Zamaria.

But to be honest I hardly play - I know I know... Sacrilegious really. But I spend a lot of my time managing the site and working on getting you guys beta keys. Leaving me with maybe a few hours a week to play and half of that is normally spent on the live servers.

:heart:

Hope i win one this time

E

Eldorian

Hope so, missing my friends in beta :p
I'll give you a secret... I was going to start the contest today, but opted to wait till after Labor Day (I'm going to Seattle in a few days and wanted to be around for when we do the contest).

P

penguinduude

I'll give you a secret... I was going to start the contest today, but opted to wait till after Labor Day (I'm going to Seattle in a few days and wanted to be around for when we do the contest).
makes sense heh :heart:

W

wtfisit123

so theres no instant 80s like in the ptr's where if u copy a premade its instantly max lvl?

L

Lag

To those waiting on beta:

It is awesome. However, be prepared to be letdown. it kicks TBC's ass; it even outdoes vanilla WoW. However, the realms are extremely unstable and crash as many times as 10 times per hour. Youre lucky if you get in a instance.

R

Rockafizz

It is awesome. However, be prepared to be letdown. it kicks TBC's ass; it even outdoes vanilla WoW. However, the realms are extremely unstable and crash as many times as 10 times per hour. Youre lucky if you get in a instance.
Well that blows...Thanks for the heads-up though

P

penguinduude

I have no problem with that, I was able to get in the BC beta and it was pretty much the same.