• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

will this work.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back after a long break and wondering if my planned revamp for my caster is viable.

I have a great suit I pit together that has max hp/mana/ and very high mana regain and max damage eater also. Running 150 str and int and have 150 hp and around 190 mana. I got 6/4 fc/fcr. Mana reduction and lrc.

120 in all these.
mage
necro
mystic
focus
Eval
spirit speak.

Mainly want to do spawns and pvm got a good range of slayers and was planning on hopping in and out of wraith to keep mana full and whither for crowd control and drop rc to pound stuff while I blast with spells. What you guys think? Can sleep stuff, nether cyclone and good old mage spells.

Any input would help.

Ta nick

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Casting would be 2 FC, 6 FCR on that template. But yeah no reason it doesn't work, me being me, I'd probably do 100 or 105 Necro, less SS and put some points into Med, probably using more skill point items somewhere.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the MR I got and with leech from wraith I am doing great on mana. All except Necro and SS are at 120 now they aabout 80 at moment but still working well. Think if I could squeeze in inscription I would but I there than that it turning out really well. Only been doing rat spawn so.far.though which is easy solo lol.