• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Wildfire Wisps Paragon Chests different colors

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1642189446744.png The Black one is a big container gump in Classic Client, the others are bicolor and have the small gump.
Keep in mind that thoose wisp may not return anymore. So the past event was the only source of thoose chests.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Atlantic between 7M to 25M on VS each
They're very common, unfortunately

1642207712490.png
(my haul)

Congrats on getting them though! They will be worth quite a bit given time

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What exactly is the name on the gump? I have a thing for hard to get containers (event paragons, paragon dragon wolf, specific NPC evil mages, the old Blackrock infected chests, etc)

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What exactly is the name on the gump? I have a thing for hard to get containers (event paragons, paragon dragon wolf, specific NPC evil mages, the old Blackrock infected chests, etc)
1642331420594.png
Is that the answer you are looking for? The weight is not correct because it contains the other chests. Each 2 stones

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 124959
Is that the answer you are looking for? The weight is not correct because it contains the other chests. Each 2 stones
Yeah that's the answer I was looking for, cheers. I don't know which shard they are on, but if any make their way to Europa, or someone has these on Europa, I'd be interested