• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Wildfire Spell - Flags you Gray if Cast on yourself and a Blue steps on it?

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I don't know if this is a bug or if this is intended to happen this way. I have had it happen on 4-5 different occasions where me being blue I have cast Wildfire on myself to see if a stealther is near by. A blue character though I have had visible the entire time walk into my wildfire or stand next to me and after 1-2 seconds after I cast wildfire on myself it flags me gray. I have witnessed this happen when doing a spawn as well, where one of the people on my team have flagged gray from casting Wildfire. At first I wasn't sure if it was me or them but once I checked I was gray as well. When I went blue though they were showing up as gray to the other blues with us. Is Wildfire supposed to flag you like it has been when you as a blue are casting it on yourself and another blue happens to walk in it?