• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wii

• Thread starter Sheriff Tricky
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sheriff Tricky

:thumbup1:

I found a Wii and Wii fit in my local Wal Mart. They happened to get it on the truck today!:party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

I won't let it take away from my TT time promise.:grouphug:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice find! It's crazy you still have to get lucky to get one. The Wii fit looks kinda cool. I really want to get RockBand that just came out for Wii, but $179 is a lil much for a game. Enjoy your Wii!

M

Monkeybear

I have a wii, they are fun with wifi games :D Especially Mario Kart

S

Steveo

Way to Go Eric Its :party: time now. I have been looking for one for a few months now and still no luck. So congrats on your rare find.

:thumbup:

M

MissPoodledoodle

While I was on vacation, the Walmart by my grandpa's house had 3 wiis instock. And 3 days later they were still there... :eek::confused:

B

Bumbledogswirls

o_O Um. Wii's. Where I live they arn't that rare. It's not that we don't all want them, it's just the parents don't WANT to spend the money, and the children don't HAVE the money. I bought mine a while back and use it very regularly.