• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wierd Question

S

Steveo

I have googled Toontown online just to see what INFO it gives me. I noticed some sites were xbox 360 sites and said Toontown online was a upcoming game. Does anyone know if you can play toontown online with your xbox 360 or playstaion 3?

S

soupandquackers

I have never seen that. Were they actual sites or fan made sites?

S

Steveo

I Believe it was a fan based site. Which I doubt is true but just was wandering if anyone else has seen or heard anything about it.

S

soupandquackers

Oh ok, if u can check when the page was last updated you may be able to see if they are talking about when the game was first coming out way back when.

M

MonkeyPantz

I dont think TT is coming out on Xbox 360 .. I know they just released a mac client