• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WHY?

• Thread starter imported_herc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

But then again, you do seem to believe you are better than everyone else.

Here, this should help you out a bit: You win UO. You are the uberest, leetness that we mere motals only dream of being. *rolls eyes*

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Betty! My life is complete! We should meet up IRL so I can give you a big hug!

J

Johnny Utah

I dont think archangel in BC who is accually Herc, has access to all that much when it comes to XV

Johnny Utah
Dont flame people for telling the truth

J

Johnny Utah

I dont think archangel in BC who is accually Herc, has access to all that much when it comes to XV

Johnny Utah
Dont flame people for telling the truth

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I love solo raiding
no one else to worry about just me and however many of them there are. Solo raided an early morning HERO 3 man spawn at despise a week or two ago got two of em in the star room the other got away

I wonder betty if lynk thinks im such a non factor why i have photos of him dead

[/ QUOTE ]

I will duel you, do you play anything other than an archer?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope what ya see is what ya get. Let me guess though youll bring a parry bushi disarming dexxer when ya come...seems like the only thing people will fight me on

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I love solo raiding
no one else to worry about just me and however many of them there are. Solo raided an early morning HERO 3 man spawn at despise a week or two ago got two of em in the star room the other got away

I wonder betty if lynk thinks im such a non factor why i have photos of him dead

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope what ya see is what ya get. Let me guess though youll bring a parry bushi disarming dexxer when ya come...seems like the only thing people will fight me on

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't craklord playing your account Lynk? Should have a mule named Onyxia or something of the sort (that I made) on it if so.

Oh Betty, *spanks*.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't craklord playing your account Lynk? Should have a mule named Onyxia or something of the sort (that I made) on it if so.

Oh Betty, *spanks*.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

It's hardly appropriate to insult other peoples' character selection choices when you play a f_cking archer. I mean really, mortal, concussion, concussion. If you miss once: run away and come back for another try?

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hardly appropriate to insult other peoples' character selection choices when you play a f_cking archer. I mean really, mortal, concussion, concussion. If you miss once: run away and come back for another try?

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

What about rezzing em lol

[/ QUOTE ]

The key phrase was as a guild.

That is something I personally will not knowingly do to any HAXZ. You take that tag you get what ya deserve. Johnny Utah on the other hand is a grown man and can rez anyone he likes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding Ding, we have a winner!

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

What about rezzing em lol

[/ QUOTE ]

The key phrase was as a guild.

That is something I personally will not knowingly do to any HAXZ. You take that tag you get what ya deserve. Johnny Utah on the other hand is a grown man and can rez anyone he likes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding Ding, we have a winner!

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

Is this a pvm guild? you exchange with? i havent seen any new pvp guilds out there wait unless OMG tell me XV is not HAXZ? DAH DAH DAHHHHHHH

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it is not a tram/pvm guild. As for being a "new pvp guilds out there"... they wear the XV tag so you wouldn't have.. and had you READ wabbit's post.. (omg wabbit? Herc got me to say wabbit lol), it says clear as day "they have been here for a year, and we've been there for a year".

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

Is this a pvm guild? you exchange with? i havent seen any new pvp guilds out there wait unless OMG tell me XV is not HAXZ? DAH DAH DAHHHHHHH

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it is not a tram/pvm guild. As for being a "new pvp guilds out there"... they wear the XV tag so you wouldn't have.. and had you READ wabbit's post.. (omg wabbit? Herc got me to say wabbit lol), it says clear as day "they have been here for a year, and we've been there for a year".

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I use a compound bow duh. Wasnt insulting those templates they still die it just takes me longer i could care less what you bring.

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I use a compound bow duh. Wasnt insulting those templates they still die it just takes me longer i could care less what you bring.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

A compound bow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Be patient with good OLE' FDAU - he's been MIA a while. He uses "Composite bows".

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

A compound bow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Be patient with good OLE' FDAU - he's been MIA a while. He uses "Composite bows".

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

A compound bow?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

doh irl i use a compound

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

A compound bow?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

doh irl i use a compound

I

imported_Dark Nova

Too bad there's no such thing as ssi or hci on a r/l bow
that would be sweet!

I

imported_Dark Nova

that would be sweet!

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

that would be sweet!

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs* for sure.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

that would be sweet!

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs* for sure.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

that would be sweet!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ofcourse there is. Some bows shoot one speed, some bows shoot another. All compounds can be tweeked for speed and accuracy as well as adding cheap sights versus really good sights will increase your ability to hit your target more consistantly.

G

Geoffery (Geo)

<blockquote><hr>

Let me guess though youll bring a parry bushi disarming dexxer when ya come...seems like the only thing people will fight me on

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont have disarm... I feel left out!!!

I

imported_ForTheOcean

You should feel very left out, as I have Bushido and Disarm IRL!

G

Geoffery (Geo)

Last time I tried employing my rl Bushido skills, I disarmed myself..

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhh I don't want people thinking I'm the guy in the dress.