• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WHY?

• Thread starter imported_herc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herc

Why would XV rez HaXz (Johnny utah)? They supposedly looted your castle dry, and yet..? *scratches head*

Edit: For those of you that think I'm some XV castoff (ie Bad Magic), please continue thinking this. It makes me crack up. If the fact that I wear a pink robe in game and talk with a manly voice confuses you, I am too.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

maybe theyre BFF's...

[/ QUOTE ]
BFF's? Billion Fruit Flies

I

imported_dukarlo

Bashing XV is always fun(in game and on the boards) but arent you just a little too obsessed?

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

Bashing XV is always fun(in game and on the boards) but arent you just a little too obsessed?

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!! We will be filing for a restraining order from the staulker soon *laughs*

As for the answer to your question - Rabbit hit it right on the nose. There are about 4-5 old XV members that are nice people that joined Haxz. Regardless of what guild people are in, people are people. We play a game, in case you forgot. Doesn't mean that we can't be friends still *laughs*.

As for you being Bad Magic - that's not our thoughts (though it might be fitting). Your XV obsession began when we booted Bad for being... well - never mind.. won't bash her..... Point of the matter - that's why we thought you were Bad Magic AT FIRST... cause it was quite literally the day after we booted her when you started your OCD about XV. 1+1=?

D

DaphneJoan

Herc is Bad Magic, She told me she went by that name too. Now she is here trying to make you think she is not Bad Magic, geez girl just come out.

J

Johnny Utah

I did rez a HaXz, it was a kid who left XV and got sucked into HaXz, from what I understand, they sent him a script that droped his armor and they stole it all.

He was out by hisself and no healer was around. We dont res kill and we help anyone we can, thats who XV is.

Johnny Utah
Fighting for freedom to help people!

I

imported_FDAU

the fact that you killed anyone amazes me. Him not haviing a suit or weapons however helps make it a little more believable

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

You playing BTH or just here to run your mouth?

I

imported_FDAU

my account is active. want to meet meh somewhere????/

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You've been a little bitter the past couple weeks.... Not quite sounding like yourself lol.

FYI - Johnny Utah is a good archer. As good as you IMO - so for an archer to bash another archer is hysterical.

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you saying you don't play but can?

S

SaintSylvia

Say it aint' so. hax sent a recruit a script and he lost his armor?
HAHA. guess the grass wasn't greenier on the other side.

Cannot wait till hax leaves the shard and we see all the whiners come here crying cause their suits are gone.

I

imported_Lady Narsil

Anyone that downloads programs or scripts gets what they have coming to them.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Herc is Bad Magic, She told me she went by that name too. Now she is here trying to make you think she is not Bad Magic, geez girl just come out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Animocity, please stop trying to cause drama on my forums.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

He was out by hisself and no healer was around. We dont res kill and we help anyone we can, thats who XV is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I checked, there are no red healers in the bottom of Hyloth behind a harrower. Not only that, but there were for haxz reds back there. i'm sure that dexxer you were rezzing would have bandaids to raise the others.

F

Fred444

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

BTH is Classic Poser his fighting skills can't cash the cheque's his fat head keeps writing so he doesn't dare show anywhere anymore.

Oh and if you want me chubbs, you know where to find me, go ahead and bring your required 8 guildies too.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

BTH is Classic Poser his fighting skills can't cash the cheque's his fat head keeps writing so he doesn't dare show anywhere anymore.

Oh and if you want me chubbs, you know where to find me, go ahead and bring your required 8 guildies too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious but it was always 5 pwnt against all of BC. You must be a bit tougher than that crew was if he needs 8.

I

imported_Insta

dont mind fred, he's just stalking, the way he always seems to do. He dont exactly post unless it has something, and / or anything to do with BTH.

I

imported_FDAU

Ahh look who crawled out from under his rock, the guy that would never 1v1 me. Hi fred i see those sessions on ocd arent working out for ya i payed good money for those. apprently i need to ask for a refund.

D

DaphneJoan

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Animocity, please stop trying to cause drama on my forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

You outed me! How could you!

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Im your huckleberry

J

Johnny Utah

<blockquote><hr>

the fact that you killed anyone amazes me. Him not haviing a suit or weapons however helps make it a little more believable

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets take a look at XV vs BC in pvp

http://www.youtube.com/v/V1XajsIiy7k

But I get it, BC shows up with 50 peeps and does a harry...WooT, we are all proud of you, but lets not forget that XV just did 7 in a row, 2 of them we took from BC.

Johnny Utah

G

Come on XV, we get along but why post videos when 3/4 of you left for catskills?

P

Piehunter

I like the fact that the 2 that 'died' were already more than half lifed when he attacked them. GG.

Post something when it is actually meaningful; like when you actually show up on GL and do something, other than hide in the castle.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

But I get it, BC shows up with 50 peeps and does a harry...WooT, we are all proud of you, but lets not forget that XV just did 7 in a row, 2 of them we took from BC.

Johnny Utah

[/ QUOTE ]

What harry did you ever take of ours??? Let alone what harry did you ever raid of ours??? Oh ya that's right NONE. And we took your last harry when your guild had over 50 pple on.

As for us fielding 50, only if you count mounts and summons as players. We haven't hit 30 in vent for years. Even in the big fights happening today we are lucky to hit 20. Get a clue.

Finally, whenever we pop a harry you guys run off and do despise, sad. Go back to farming Cats.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

Ahh look who crawled out from under his rock, the guy that would never 1v1 me. Hi fred i see those sessions on ocd arent working out for ya i payed good money for those. apprently i need to ask for a refund.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still living in the "good ole' days", huh? That's all you babbled on about for years, and now your saying the same stuff? lol

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Still living in the "good ole' days", huh? That's all you babbled on about for years, and now your saying the same stuff? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

You are apparenlty developing a man crush as well. Please see fred for pointers. I could log in today and met you anywhere ya like hell im so rusty you may even stand a 50/50 chance of winning. BTW hows your resident video poster doing he still in the guild?

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Im your huckleberry

[/ QUOTE ]

aye my friend fights with you are always long and fun with guaranted no risk rez's afterward for whomever loses. PM me and ill log in. You still playin that bushi dexxer he was always fun to tangle with.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are apparenlty developing a man crush as well. Please see fred for pointers. I could log in today and met you anywhere ya like hell im so rusty you may even stand a 50/50 chance of winning. BTW hows your resident video poster doing he still in the guild?

[/ QUOTE ]

A man crush? *laughs* I didn't say anything about Fred's skill, nor was I defending him lol. I simply said that I could probably go back and find 2348907234089 of the same post you just made. See, bitterness from ya for no apparent reason.

As for the 50/50 chance.... I've killed you in the past, you've killed me in the past. It's not difficult to play a point and click character template, so i'm not sure where your arrogance is coming from.

I

imported_FDAU

Thats funny the only XV i ever remember dying to solo are geo and alvinho you play on of those two?

I

imported_Lightning

Nope, it was on Shiva or Valen Darkwood. Remember it or not - it happened. *laughs* I'm not sure why i'm even debating [censored] with you... moving on.

B

BlackBetty

I had amost forgotten how incredibly obsessed you have always been with BTH.

P.S.
Poser = You

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

P.S.
Poser = You

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I'll never understand why people have so much obsession with other people that are complete non-factors in the PvP world.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

[/ QUOTE ]"What harry did you ever take of ours??? Let alone what harry did you ever raid of ours??? Oh ya that's right NONE. And we took your last harry when your guild had over 50 pple on."

[/ QUOTE ]

Let see, Herc's been bragging about having access to our fourms for weeks now. It would reasonable to say that BC was well aware of plans to pop a harry and made plans of their own to field a strong crew for that night. Hmmmm makes me wonder.

[/ QUOTE ]"Finally, whenever we pop a harry you guys run off and do despise, sad. Go back to farming Cats".

[/ QUOTE ]

We have been on cats for close to a year now. We did a exchange program with another guild on cats. They come here and we go there.

As far as running off and doing despise we made a strong showing with a small crew at your last harry. I will also use the same excuse that BC used for first six Harrys we did. " if we would not have had to deal with another guild coming in from behind and dividing our forces we would have push trough." But we have all heard that one before.

J

Jobe FTW

Is this a pvm guild? you exchange with? i havent seen any new pvp guilds out there wait unless OMG tell me XV is not HAXZ? DAH DAH DAHHHHHHH

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

Is this a pvm guild? you exchange with? i havent seen any new pvp guilds out there wait unless OMG tell me XV is not HAXZ? DAH DAH DAHHHHHHH

[/ QUOTE ]

I assure you if XV as a guild does anything with that POS guild I will quit XV that very same second......

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

P.S.
Poser = You

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I'll never understand why people have so much obsession with other people that are complete non-factors in the PvP world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this would be the first time I have ever heard someone say that BTH is a non-factor in the pvp world (other than Fredd with his obsessive rants and online stalking techniques), but then again I am sure it's merely because he has found other ventures in real life and online like the rest of us that have basically had our fill of the ******** things the dev teams have done with this game we once loved.

He is willing to log on any time and duel when he is asked and usually does a decent job. I have had him aggravate the fire out of me raiding solo. Not sure how that translates into a 'non-factor'. But then again, you do seem to believe you are better than everyone else.

Here, this should help you out a bit: You win UO. You are the uberest, leetness that we mere motals only dream of being. *rolls eyes*

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Come on XV, we get along but why post videos when 3/4 of you left for catskills?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's been categorically denied here by wabbit.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's been categorically denied here by wabbit.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Let see, Herc's been bragging about having access to our fourms for weeks now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just cause you have a rat in your guild doesn't mean I have access to your boards. Hopefully the board wipe went well though.

<blockquote><hr>

We did a exchange program with another guild on cats.

[/ QUOTE ]

GROUP HUG!! C'MON GUYS!! GROUP HUG!

<blockquote><hr>

we made a strong showing with a small crew at your last harry. I will also use the same excuse that BC used for first six Harrys we did. "

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny.. I don't remember seeing any XV there. If so, sorry I missed ya! First in about a dozen that XV bother to show up.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Let see, Herc's been bragging about having access to our fourms for weeks now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just cause you have a rat in your guild doesn't mean I have access to your boards. Hopefully the board wipe went well though.

<blockquote><hr>

We did a exchange program with another guild on cats.

[/ QUOTE ]

GROUP HUG!! C'MON GUYS!! GROUP HUG!

<blockquote><hr>

we made a strong showing with a small crew at your last harry. I will also use the same excuse that BC used for first six Harrys we did. "

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny.. I don't remember seeing any XV there. If so, sorry I missed ya! First in about a dozen that XV bother to show up.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

You are the uberest, leetness that we mere motals only dream of being. *rolls eyes*

[/ QUOTE ]

That's going in the sig! Thanks!

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

You are the uberest, leetness that we mere motals only dream of being. *rolls eyes*

[/ QUOTE ]

That's going in the sig! Thanks!

I

imported_FDAU

I love solo raiding
no one else to worry about just me and however many of them there are. Solo raided an early morning HERO 3 man spawn at despise a week or two ago got two of em in the star room the other got away

I wonder betty if lynk thinks im such a non factor why i have photos of him dead

I

imported_FDAU

I love solo raiding
no one else to worry about just me and however many of them there are. Solo raided an early morning HERO 3 man spawn at despise a week or two ago got two of em in the star room the other got away

I wonder betty if lynk thinks im such a non factor why i have photos of him dead

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

I love solo raiding

[/ QUOTE ]

I will duel you, do you play anything other than an archer?

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

I love solo raiding

[/ QUOTE ]

I will duel you, do you play anything other than an archer?

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

But then again, you do seem to believe you are better than everyone else.

Here, this should help you out a bit: You win UO. You are the uberest, leetness that we mere motals only dream of being. *rolls eyes*

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Betty! My life is complete! We should meet up IRL so I can give you a big hug!