• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why?!

L

LadyArden

Why?!

Why do things just dissapear in the game? Why when you ask a GM to help you locate things which unnaturally vanished, and specifically say "I AM NOT ASKING FOR A REPLACEMENT" are they too lazy to see if it fell under your house or something else caused by their BUGGY CRAPPY code?

WHY IS THE CODE STILL SO BUGGY AND CRAPPY THAT QUESTS DO NOT WORK PROPERLY BECAUSE THE TEXT GUMP HAS NEVER BEEN FIXED, THINGS DISSAPEAR when you lock/unlock them, CLOTHING ITEMS WHICH ARE BLESSED DISSAPEAR FROM CORPSES?

WHY IS THE ONLY RESPONSE TO GIVE US MORE THINGS WHICH THE GAME BUGS WILL JUST DISSAPEAR!!!!!!!

I'm frustrated because I was redecorating and I first tried to remove a gingerbread house, which chopped into chunks and permanently dissapeared (DIDN'T THEY KNOW ABOUT THAT YEARS AGO? DID ANYONE EVER BOTHER TO FIX it?), then I tried to unlock a liche state and move it. It just dissapeared. From the roof of a private house IT"S JUST GONE. And when saying to the GM I Dont want a replacement, just look if it bugged out, what did they do? "WE're sorry we don't give replacements" canned response.

THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO STOP THESE BUGS SO LOOK INTO IT GMS! FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED DONT JUST SEND A CANNED RESPONSE!

No wonder people QUIT this game... It doesn't work properly. WHo wants to play a broken game? *sigh* rant over.... for now.

K

Kith Kanan

this is why i hardly re-decorate my main houses , I'm to lazy to completly empty em , a friend of mine lost a chest full of doom and tot arties whilst re-decorating , after getting a canned response from GM , he gave me rest of his items and canceled his account

C

Catskills Boy

I clicked on a vendor to get a new BOD with my GM tailor. All I got was a message saying "You can get a new BOD now" but I got no BOD and the timer was reset to 4 billion minutes.

So... I added 0.1 of tailoring to all of my chars and now they collect BODs, too. This type of gameplay is POINTLESS. Just decrease the amount of wait in between BODs and stop making my other characters have to log in and out to do something my tailor should be able to do.

I didn't bother paging a GM when I was screwed out of the BOD, I assumed they'd NEVER respond.

However, I WAS confronted by a GM after dropping quite a few oil cloth on the ground in Luna. Bah, someone snitched and they came running, but when the game actually screws you, no help whatsoever.