• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why would i be seeing this?

S

Sir Ha-ward

A few months back i killed a guy with this name and a guildmate killed his mount, any ideas why his name would keep popping up EVERYTIME i log in?

G

*gasp*

Have ye confessed your sins ??
Have ye trully repented for killzoring that person ?

I bet ye are being stalked by the ghosts of Christmases past...ghosts of those that are dead and don't know they are dead and ...you admitted yu killzored 'im.

CONFESS CONFESS RePenT RePeNT

if that fails yu may have to call a GM.

srsly I have no clue as to why ye are being stalked by ye past CRIMES (or self defense).. every time ye log in... REPENT !

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one character on Pacific shard that whenever he logs in I get that "a war horse" just like you have in your screenshot.

The character was once in factions but hasn't been for almost two years and he no longer has any war horses.

N

Nerf-Herder

Check your stables to make sure you do not have a faction horse in there belonging to a faction you are no longer a part of.

One of my characters still has a Shadowlords horse stabled, and I see its name everytime I log in with him. One of these days I'll actually go release the little bastrrd.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Check your stables to make sure you do not have a faction horse in there belonging to a faction you are no longer a part of.

One of my characters still has a Shadowlords horse stabled, and I see its name everytime I log in with him. One of these days I'll actually go release the little bastrrd.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO! I have the same problem. Need to remember to release that SL warhorse, but damnit, I keep forgetting. =/

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang! That's annoyed me for a long time. I didn't realize the horse was in the stable.

K

Kat SP

What sucks is if you're a stealther? Other people can see that pop up if you lose connection and log back in or anytime you log in, for that matter. It kinda blows your cover to some degree! lol