• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why not more choices in Turn-in rewards?

R

RedDaTeef

Most rewards were from items that already existed in game. Would it have been alot of trouble to give us a few more choices?.
I mean, c'mon! Maybe a spittoon for example, or rare colors?
I think most ppl weren't impressed with the rewards.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) spittons would make the rares collectors complain, although why the devs want to keep that p*ss poor excuse of a "community" happy is beyond me.

2) they spent enough time on pixel crack, and are going to work on stuff that actually matters. (hopefully)

3) be happy with what you got, for christ sake.

B

burnttrees

maybe being only 23 months old i am still to new to UO to know BUT
Most rewards were from items that already existed in game.
please explain how MOST of the rewards where from items already in the game

and PLEASE don't say the dragon head that is on the wall in luna as that doesn't count the idea behind the items was the ability for the player to have odd things like that dragon head (yes people have been wanting that for along time)

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe being only 23 months old i am still to new to UO to know BUT

please explain how MOST of the rewards where from items already in the game

and PLEASE don't say the dragon head that is on the wall in luna as that doesn't count the idea behind the items was the ability for the player to have odd things like that dragon head (yes people have been wanting that for along time)
I think his point was that the artwork already existed, and he wanted new artwork.

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 blessed fancy shirts.

9 virtue tiles.

8 sashes.

3 full sets of armor with choices in each set between several different looks.

2 plants.

1 jewelry set with good properties.

Beehives, dragon heads, archery buttes, snake skin boots, mouse statues, earrings.

Yeah, that's not nearly enough stuff.

I understand that some people went super crazy doing the Casca and Melissa (rather than just crazy like some of us), but there is still a ton of stuff. If you are at a loss for what to get, find some random player with an outfit you like, ask him or her what you should get and give it away. (Never hurts to reward good taste)

Edgar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have liked a jewelry set geared towards my fighter, something with di,hci,dci would be nice.

R

RenaLynne

"Shrugs" Sure it could have been better, but it could of been worse too. I just want some new content!:thumbsup:

E

Edina Monsoon

Well I am kind of disappointed that the the warrior armor and scout armor, you got choices for different hats...

The sorcerer armor you are stuck with that ugly wizard's hat.

Thanks for that.

It looks stupid on my character.

"I don't want more things, sweetie, I want better things"

E

Evilminion

*slaps original poster with a herring*

*huggles her turn-in rewards*

*gets on with the game*

:D

T

Tiamat

First you start with this:

Most rewards were from items that already existed in game.

And then you say this:

I mean, c'mon! Maybe a spittoon for example.

What the boop are you yabbering about? A spittoon already exists in the game, too! In fact, it exists even MORE than most of the items they gave out (because last I checked, dragon heads were unobtainable by players before this turn-in system)