• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) why is luna so ugly?

Should Luna bank be decorated or left original?

• Total voters

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I do not want to cause a big debate or anything like that, I just want to know if we can have a clean luna without any garbage laying on the ground all over. I realize each em, gm, event etc adds some kind of uo "flair" but lets keep it out of the main areas we go to please. I included a poll to see if I am the only one feeling this way, perhaps I am in which case I will shut up and go to a new bank. Thanks for your time and EM willow, I am excited that you seem to be genuinely interested in sonoma and hopefully we can have a few fun fel events soon! I hope that I do not discourage anyone from playing or changing things in the future, I just ask that we can have the main server bank clean.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By "clean" do you mean drab? I am not crazy about the decorations (not garbage!) that is there but i would like some tasteful decorating to add a little charm and colour to that sterile place. I appreciate that EM Willow made the effort to do it.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i got the pics up there for yah :)

I've seen worse for sure, but i heard a lot of people say wtf happened to luna in vent and I find it to be exceptionally .. feminine.

Being EM Willow is a female ok I can understand that, but why can't you play with a bank that people do not use as often?

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By "clean" do you mean drab? I am not crazy about the decorations (not garbage!) that is there but i would like some tasteful decorating to add a little charm and colour to that sterile place. I appreciate that EM Willow made the effort to do it.
I appreciate her efforts as well and did not mean to say she did a lousy job. I just find it irritating that we have to change a bank we use all the time into something very cluttered and ugly. My opinion of course.

I thought luna was fine the way it was. Drab was fine when it came to business, trading, etc. Mess with a bank people do not use for as much. Again my opinion and I will just move to another bank from now on. I suppose it's more of a why was the shard, the community not asked for input on the deco?

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't mind most of the deco - does feel like it's a little more laggy now though but that might be my imagination. What I don't care for is the neon mushrooms right outside the stable; they just don't fit with the rest of her deco.

I do appreciate her interest and effort. She is taking a very active role on the shard.

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I am sorry I haven't seen this sooner!
If anyone has suggestions for deco feel free to donate, ask, suggest, or even email me at [email protected]
I got on today and offered to remove the flowers and got besieged with people objecting. It seems the majority would like to see more decorations not less.
Keep in mind I will be taking donations for seasonal deco and it wont always be the "same" on our shard.
It seems to mean a lot to a lot of people that we have these small personal touches on our shard.
Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion and make a poll. I hope everyone who plays on Sonoma will vote or post and let me know their feelings on the matter.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one can please everyone all the time, the best anyone can do is try to please most of the people, most of the time. I voted for decorating the Luna Bank.

*cookie hug*

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thank sonoma for the vote on the decorations. I lost by a landslide! I just want to restate that I did not mean to belittle Em willow in anyway, I simply was asking for the community to respond and they did. In fact Em Willow seems to be a very good Em for the server and I'm looking forward to attending more events. It just didn't go the way I would've liked, but that's democracy at it's finest! I will be using Minoc bank from now on, just because.. haha.

Thanks everyone who voted