• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why is Everyone in Felucca Orange?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is crazy that if you are in VvV then everyone appears orange. You can't tell if someone is a murderer or criminal anymore.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't that how it was in Factions towards the end? There was a reason for it but I don't quite remember, I think for the exact opposite reason you're asking, because people weren't sure who was orange when they were red or a criminal (Because the Faction titles weren't obvious enough I guess)

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I didn't really play after 2009, so if it was changed for Factions that would have been annoying as well. Criminal flagging should over-ride orange, and murderer should over-ride everything. You see VvV next to everyone's name so you know who they are.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
seems like 90 to 99% will be blue lol. no comment, hard to target the guild u want to go after and u may flag others u didnt want to target lol.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No current benefit in any aspect of the game other than being okay with receiving kill counts.