• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why I love Ultima's community and this world we game in....

Ivor_MacGregor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I want to take this time to remind people just how awesome the Ultima community really is.

I regularly help out new and returning players with gold and items. I made a mistake of not restocking my bank with gold of which I gave out to other players. Just today my guild was champ hunting at Primeval when we were raided by COM reds. These folks put on a great fight and we were definitely on the losing side. Regardless, we all partook because it is simply fun. In the heat of things I ran out of insurance due to lack of bank funds. I did not realize this till moments later. However, not more than an hour after I logged out, I was notified members of the reds we were fighting were searching for me on general chat. I logged on and within moments was given all of my stuff back. Keep in mind everything I had on was worth several 100s of millions of gold. Some of these items did not even spawn anymore. The gratitude that was shown just reinforced my faith in the Ultima community. It was never in doubt before, but this act just solidified my love in helping other players in this game of ours. Thank you greatly and game on!

-Mac :pint:

p.s. The player of Kyashan and Talula of Europa personally returned my items to me. Thank you greatly.