• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Why I Love Siege"

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is why I love Siege! We got us some drama, some rivalries, a tight community, respect even if grudingly at times and usually not a GC full of idiotic PvP trash talk. As I said before the griefers come and griefers go at best they provide some moderate amusement for a few weeks to a few months and at worst are a mild annoyance. I can vouch for Vinny, I think he was more annoyed with himself than zora yesterday. Sorry I didn't help yesterday but I am a weak PvP at best and to make things worse was watching on a Dungeon thief with zero offensive abilities :(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well this is sad but I did not realize that white wyrms gave barbed. I guess I should have. I have never done the trader ships. Thank you so much for the good advice. Just another reason I love Siege and its players. I shall have to see what I can do about getting leather. :)
just be sure to use cannon balls, not grapeshot when attacking them.

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most will give an LRC suit to newbies
I should have beeen more explicit. I think I stated LRC type suits because they were lrc with mana regen, lmc or what ever the particular suit needed as well as all 70s in resists. Perhaps this day and time those are given away. i have been away for a few years from Siege. Well since that nightmare spawn change. Perhaps it is not a needed thing if people give them away.

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I should have beeen more explicit. I think I stated LRC type suits because they were lrc with mana regen, lmc or what ever the particular suit needed as well as all 70s in resists. Perhaps this day and time those are given away. i have been away for a few years from Siege. Well since that nightmare spawn change. Perhaps it is not a needed thing if people give them away.
I wish I could remember who said in chat that a good all 70s with lrc, mana regen, lmc needed to sell for about 12K. He indicated there was a need for that so I did that for a long while. Is there still a need? or perhaps it is long gone.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i will give a suit away that is basic, i keep a bunch made up. and i will also make a suit with the LMC MR and whatever else i can squeeze on it if I have the time when on.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is one in the park in Wind, and then one in Malas as well. not to mention the white wyrm in ice is easier than a nightmare at this point and has more leather. oh, and trader ships on the high seas are easy and have tons of leather most of the time
I don't know if I am just having a bad week, but Merch ship loot has been weak for me the week. Another good place to farm Barbed is the Serpentine Dragons, they are fairly easy to kill until a paragon spawns. Karma gets low just run farther in and kill Mummies, liches or Daemons to get it back up.

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i will give a suit away that is basic, i keep a bunch made up. and i will also make a suit with the LMC MR and whatever else i can squeeze on it if I have the time when on.
It is very admirable of the community to give the suits away. I am taking from this that market is long gone. Thank you for letting me know.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, that's not true, Garth. I have no hate toward Siege or Siege players. I'm just too lazy to learn a new play style.
Really not a big difference between Siege and Legends , well other than every where is the Fel ruleset. I used to say I vacationed on Siege from Legends and GL the last 5-6 years it has been more like I vacation a few hours a week on GL and Legends from Siege.

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yo, Garth! Yeah, I've been away for a year, but you are seriously ticking me off! Damn, dude, I loved you dude, I grew to respect you Garth. You, "A man..." I loved that! But now I hear you're back to the harassment of my 77 year old mother?! I want to beat your ass, what is wrong with you? How fricking dare you? I'm coming back soon, but DAMN! I thought we were friends,. You're killing me here! GARTH WTF!!!!!!!!! -Ionya, Deliliah the Mad, Neva Moore....Tower giver.....GRRRRRROWLER

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yo, Garth! Yeah, I've been away for a year, but you are seriously ticking me off! Damn, dude, I loved you dude, I grew to respect you Garth. You, "A man..." I loved that! But now I hear you're back to the harassment of my 77 year old mother?! I want to beat your ass, what is wrong with you? How fricking dare you? I'm coming back soon, but DAMN! I thought we were friends,. You're killing me here! GARTH WTF!!!!!!!!! -Ionya, Deliliah the Mad, Neva Moore....Tower giver.....GRRRRRROWLER
*winks*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
GG is in for it now...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
offering a keep in trinsic grassy plains.. ...not far below trinny moongate.....kinda second keep u bump into....but its gotta make it worth my while....simple...open to private pm's...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I know where that keep is... It is a nice location.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. Put down the bottle and sober up.
2. Show me where I harassed your mother, other than pointing out that she was a bit nutty a few months back.
3. This sounds more like Grimlex than Ionya.
4. If you've seriously got a beef with me, you should have sent a private message instead of this embarrassing mess of a post.
5. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. Put down the bottle and sober up.
2. Show me where I harassed your mother, other than pointing out that she was a bit nutty a few months back.
3. This sounds more like Grimlex than Ionya.
4. If you've seriously got a beef with me, you should have sent a private message instead of this embarrassing mess of a post.
5. Have a nice day.
Was it when you said something about "I've fallen and I can't get up?" Because that's the only thing I saw relevant to old women....

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was it when you said something about "I've fallen and I can't get up?" Because that's the only thing I saw relevant to old women....

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
I forgot I even typed that, but Ionya's mother was the furthest thing from my mind when I did.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is very admirable of the community to give the suits away. I am taking from this that market is long gone. Thank you for letting me know.
never seen people just give away all 70s suits with 100% lrc, 40 lmc, mr etc. except to maybe help out a new player to get started. There still is a market, especially if you are willing to sell for cheap.