• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why EA will continue to suck ass (GMs from India)

Casca_The_Immortal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry but the India Support Staff is not working out for me.

1) I paid for a Xfer Token from Uogamecodes.com
2) I go to xfer and get a msg: "You have to unpack your previous packing crate before you can xfer again".
3) I haven't xferred in almost a year so obviously emptying a packing crate is not available to me.
4) I paged 3 hours ago and I'm still sitting in the same queue number.

5) When I do get a response (this happened so many times) the language barrier that exists with staff ala india will prevent them from completely understanding my issue and they will forward me to a website location that will have nothing to do with my issue and I'll have to page again and hope to get a support person that can understand the issue).

To recap:

When someone pays money above and beyond the game fare and has to wait for over 3 hours for a response for you to fix an issue with your game that you obviously are too cross-eyed to code correctly in the first place you should probably give them a free real LT sash for the hassle. What you shouldn't do is make them wait 3 hours on a support staff member that can't speak english only to be directed to the website where information completely unrelated to the matter at hand is presented as a solution.

Ea/Mythic: Epic Fail.

/end of line.

Clarification for those of you who might think I have something against people from India. I do not. What I have something against is a company stating they can speak english, offering a support agreement to a game that is primarily english speaking and then not being able to live up to the agreement because their staff are not fluent enough to take on what can be a very complex process of trouble shooting support issues.

This is a major issue with loads of companies and just because one company does it... does not justify doing it.

((((((((************UPDATE***************))))))))
I called it. I got a response saying I had to contact the billing department for issues with transfer tokens. The link was for people having trouble getting their token to appear in their pack because they didn't know how to claim it. This is completely unrelated to my issue which is that my transfer crate is bugged and needs a GM to empty it for me.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA/Mythic doesn't suck. They are quite wonderful. It is simply their support lines that really suck as many people already know.

But you know, I bet if you asked fellow players for help on the issue you're having with transfer tokens. You'd be very surprised how helpful players can be on these issues as you are very likely to not be the only person who had this issue. You'd also be very surprised how helpful Devs can be. As the support staff is strictly through EA whereas Mythic is it's own department. Go post this in UHall, you may even get a response from the developers who cruise these forums.

Casca_The_Immortal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA/Mythic doesn't suck. They are quite wonderful. It is simply their support lines that really suck as many people already know.

But you know, I bet if you asked fellow players for help on the issue you're having with transfer tokens. You'd be very surprised how helpful players can be on these issues as you are very likely to not be the only person who had this issue. You'd also be very surprised how helpful Devs can be. As the support staff is strictly through EA whereas Mythic is it's own department. Go post this in UHall, you may even get a response from the developers who cruise these forums.
Yah I try not to bash Mythic because they've spent a lot of time doing some very cool things in game. It's just that EA is in charge of support contract negotiations and they really should get the blame for this stuff. The Mythic folks are busy coding and coming up with new content. So I'm feeling what you are saying. But EA still sucks ass :p

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yah I try not to bash Mythic because they've spent a lot of time doing some very cool things in game. It's just that EA is in charge of support contract negotiations and they really should get the blame for this stuff. The Mythic folks are busy coding and coming up with new content. So I'm feeling what you are saying. But EA still sucks ass :p
dankyoubeddymuch gumagain :p

B

Babble

I liked the indian staff keep them.
At least they answer in a timely manner

T

Travis82

I find that the U.S. gm's are very slow a lot of the times and always give the go to the website... the Chinese and Jap gm's they actually appear and help. Soo... I play on those servers now since gm's are much more likely to help you with your issues then just say go the website and pi$$ off player.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find that the U.S. gm's are very slow a lot of the times and always give the go to the website... the Chinese and Jap gm's they actually appear and help. Soo... I play on those servers now since gm's are much more likely to help you with your issues then just say go the website and pi$$ off player.
you live in HONG KONG ... TRAVIS.
The 'U.S gms' are 'slow' because of your 3 day ping times. :p