• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why dont some guilds Hit Yew gate everyone once in a while to kill all the THC.

• Thread starter Ooguk [Cove]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
O

Ooguk [Cove]

All THC Does is sit at Yew alll day. I come to the gate looking for some pvp, and I get it.. yeah its yew ganks happen but holy hell there is always at least 5+ THC Just sitting there waiting to gank someone. I enjoy a fight but it is not fun when im being chased down by 2 dismounters 3 mages and a tamer, however it is fun to pick them off one by one. I cant do it alone though everyone just lets them sit there I say people need to log on and fight more at the gate. We could get some EPIC fights at yew gate if people would show because THC Has many many members to collect insurence from and they are always on.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

i killed 90% of them last night pretty much alone

S

suprshadow

its funny cause it is so very true.. It's gross how they play uo, i honestly have no idea how any of them have any fun; all they do is warrior(AI AI AI) mage(EXP FS FS FS)

E

Eyes of Origin

We run across the same problem when we log into Pac. =/ Our guild on Pac is small and at most 2 or 3 of us log in to come play at the gate, but instantly have 5 or more THC on us. Which isnt too much of a problem when theres just 4 or 5 of them, but more than that and we get toasted pretty quick.
I dunno, maybe we'll find a new spot to come in at the gate, cause the actual moongate doesnt work, they surround it like a flock of vultures waiting for the gank.

M

mutau

I think that can be said of the other zerg, M, as well. Or if you're factions. It's rough gating/recalling in when everyone there is orange to you.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All THC Does is sit at Yew alll day. I come to the gate looking for some pvp, and I get it.. yeah its yew ganks happen but holy hell there is always at least 5+ THC Just sitting there waiting to gank someone. I enjoy a fight but it is not fun when im being chased down by 2 dismounters 3 mages and a tamer, however it is fun to pick them off one by one. I cant do it alone though everyone just lets them sit there I say people need to log on and fight more at the gate. We could get some EPIC fights at yew gate if people would show because THC Has many many members to collect insurence from and they are always on.
You faster then anyone else on this shard, and when you got ganked it was because you where trying to be funny running in and out the house, maybe next time you want be so willing to show off how fast you are and get merked.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yew gate blows, I like to fight away from houses or GZ's.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You faster then anyone else on this shard, and when you got ganked it was because you where trying to be funny running in and out the house, maybe next time you want be so willing to show off how fast you are and get merked.
Welp, ****, I agree.

Z

Zambowow

its funny cause it is so very true.. It's gross how they play uo, i honestly have no idea how any of them have any fun; all they do is warrior(AI AI AI) mage(EXP FS FS FS)
yeah but 9/10 times you'll help them gank lol...so speak for yourself... :thumbdown:

S

suprshadow

really depends when, if i hate the person so so so much; then yes i might help but most of the time i am now helping SL

M

MasterP

really depends when, if i hate the person so so so much; then yes i might help but most of the time i am now helping SL
I love how people HATE SOOO SOOO SOOOO MUCH over a online game. I dont like walmart because he is nothing more then a **** talking decent pvper. However there is no one that i hate because all i have to do it add them to ignore. Mute/ban them in/from vent. Walmart is the Pot and i gess we (THC) are the kettle.

M

MasterP

Who knows maybe i could if you didnt flame and act like such a tough guy so much.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I resent that.

My combo's go as such.

Against a mage: Dismount, Mortal, conc, conc, conc etc.

Against a stealth archer: Poison shot, mortal, conc, conc conc, etc.

Against a bush archer: Dismount, poison shot mount, mortal, conc conc conc.

Against a mage with protection on: Dismount, Poison shot, mortal, conc, conc.

And if they have chiv? Dismount, poison shot, mortal, conc, conc, conc.

Idk where you guys get thsi AI spamming horse ****. I can do 10-15+ more dmg with a concussion then a 35dmg AI.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah but 9/10 times you'll help them gank lol...so speak for yourself... :thumbdown:
YOU attack, then run in your house... Like one "Vas Ort Flam" and you B-line right to your house... You NEVER attack first, unless your guild is there...

But, I guess that is smart pvping these days.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I resent that.

My combo's go as such.

Idk where you guys get thsi AI spamming horse ****. I can do 10-15+ more dmg with a concussion then a 35dmg AI.
Did you just call Saggy a conc?

B

Balian of Asgard

Hey BL, Stop giving away the trade secrets to these lifer mages...:pancakes:

How you pull off so many shots on a toon when they must be running away from you. You never use moving shot? How do you stay in range to get off 4 shots when none of them are moving shot?
You dismount, so you are on foot yourself, they run, you might be able to get a mort and a conc, but that 2nd and 3rd conc baffles me.

I resent that.

My combo's go as such.