• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why do some Replicas cost so much when they wear out ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some Replicas can cost a whole lot and they are armor which takes damage.

Since their durability is limited, and wears out with repairs, eventually through their use they go..."poof"........

Now, since they wear out, how come they cost so many millions gold points anyways ?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
They don't cost anything to those willing to go out and get their own.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a bow which I got about a year and a half ago. I gave it a couple of powders of fortification and I use the bow regularly when I play.

In that year and a half, the bow is still over 200 durability, even though I use it regularly when I play. In that time, the character has made enough gold to buy the bow several times and still have gold left over for odds and ends (it's a really nice bow too).

If a weapon can last a year and a half, then why wouldn't a replica armor piece (none of the weapons sell for much)? And those who could afford millions for one can surely pay for another in a few months, yes?

To answer your question, the items sell because they're good, not because they're permanent.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
supply and demand

not many have, many want, and many have a lot of gold willing to spend to acquire if it fits there suit!!! And dont wish to bother with the hunt to aquire!

Since their durability is limited, and wears out with repairs, eventually through their use they go..."poof"........

Now, since they wear out, how come they cost so many millions gold points anyways ?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you repair them on time & arn't grinding champ spawn after champ spawn or tanking doom all day they last quite a while :p

All the ones on my pvpers have yet to lose 5 durability off the max.

A

agpga

same reason people charge so much for SOTS and alacrity scrolls.
GREED

jojo_la

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't necessarily say greed. If nobody's buying, the seller will eventaully lower the price. The problem is somebody is always willing to pay a premium for those items.

S

Smokin

Problem is the seller does not usually lower the price because they have tons of gold to sit on and wait. That is why it is more greed then anything. Some things its supply and demand but others is simply greed.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the most basic level, the items cost what buyers are willing to pay.

More fundamentally, if you look at the pattern, the most expensive replicas afford you the chance to have item properties on an item slot that normally wouldn't have properties, or that wouldn't have properties as useful.

Isn't one of the Harrower-only artifacts a robe that gives you 10 Physical Resist?

One of the artifacts from Rikktor is a sash, a sash!!!!!, that has mana regen and an intelligence bonus and something else I think. From the Abyss Champ, Semidar, you can get a meddable gorget with Hit Chance Increase.

So why do they cost so much? Because people are willing to pay a lot. And why are people willing to pay a lot for an item that'll wear out? Because they're good! Even if you can only get 1 in your entire UO career it'll increase your effectiveness by a certain amount for a set period of time, and there's worse things.

And the odds of your being able to replace them if you do spawns regularly is respectable.

By contrast, some of the Champ Artifacts only go for a few hundred thousand. If that. (Some, I'm sure, are simply unraveled if that's allowed.)

And some others are worth a good amount, but not a fortune. (Those boots, for example. If you want your boots to have properties, snake skin boots are widely available, so I don't think anyone is out there hunting specifically for detective boots, but they are nice to have.)

Basically the gold, if you can get it, covers your costs; the "minor" Champ Spawn artifacts make a basic profit, and what you're really shooting for is the big score.

So if you want one and don't want to shell out the big money, study the UO Guide article on Champion Spawn Artifacts; learn what spawns what; keep in mind that that article is out-of-date the last time I looked; get some folks together and go churn out a few Ilshenar champs. They're fun.

-Galen's player

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it has nothing whatsoever to do with greed. that's what poor people say when they see things they can't afford. the fact is, they are expensive because they are the very best. and so what if they wear out? a gladiator's collar with 200 durability can be repaired 199 times before it breaks. last i checked, that's a good 5 years of playing. it might as well be forever.

U

UOKaiser

Why would anybody charge pennys for something that takes a long time to aquire and it's useful? 1mil=1hour in trog cave from gold,items,maybe secial drop or 1 champ spawn anywhere. Specific replica =20+ spawns many days work to get that specific one, add in rarety of the shards, average gold per player,competition in market,vender fees and rentel fees. 10-50 mil bargan for useful replica. Any less and the buyer is greedy for not paying what the seller deserves for his amount of work. If no one wants it then the price goes down.

S

Smokin

I can afford them easily and I still say its greed, but some items I agree with you somewhat.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Repaired properly (properly means after they take some damage), replicas should last for years under the following conditions:

1. You don't do stupid things like wear them to fight the Monstrous Interred Grizzle, or while casting spells on yourself to train magery or resist.
2. You repair them before they hit 0 durability (preferably repairing when only slightly damaged, with a crafter, to minimize chance of durability drop).
3. You recognize that they aren't common pieces of equipment, and actually monitor the damage you take.

They'll take even less damage on a mage, bard or archer, than on other characters. About the absolute worst character type to wear them on, is one of those sampire types that gets into the middle of a dogpile and spams wither and whirlwinds, relying on their leeches and HP regen to power through damage taken (as opposed to avoiding being hit).

S

Stupid Miner

... because people who can afford to pay that much are willing to pay that much.
Pretty much the exact reason why anything costs what it does.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They don't cost anything to those willing to go out and get their own.

Unless I missed something here, Replicas are spawn specific which means, different Replicas spawn at different Champion spawns and only some are available other than the PvP Felucca ruleset facet......

So, for those players not interested in PvP, those Replicas spawning in a PvP facet champ spawn are only obtainable through purchasing.

Hence, my question, why they cost so much when their usability is so limited ?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless I missed something here, Replicas are spawn specific which means, different Replicas spawn at different Champion spawns and only some are available other than the PvP Felucca ruleset facet......

So, for those players not interested in PvP, those Replicas spawning in a PvP facet champ spawn are only obtainable through purchasing.

Hence, my question, why they cost so much when their usability is so limited ?
1. Your lack of knowledge about replicas amazes me, especially for one who isn't afraid to ask a lot of questions. Replicas are, in fact, available in Trammel as well. A few aren't even available in the Felucca spawns. In fact, more aren't available in Felucca than aren't available in Trammel.

2. Your question has already been answered in this thread. Several times.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a bow which I got about a year and a half ago. I gave it a couple of powders of fortification and I use the bow regularly when I play.

Then I must have been mistaken, it was my understanding that the Powder of Fortification was not applicable to Replicas and one had to go with the durability they only spawned with (some with only 150/150).

If powder of fortification can be applicable to all Replicas then my original question is moot.

By the way, what Replica is a bow ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Your lack of knowledge about replicas amazes me, especially for one who isn't afraid to ask a lot of questions. Replicas are, in fact, available in Trammel as well. A few aren't even available in the Felucca spawns. In fact, more aren't available in Felucca than aren't available in Trammel.

"Some" replicas are, some aren't.....

For example, according to UOGuide at http://www.uoguide.com/Champion_Spawn_Artifacts , a player not interested in playing the game for PvP and yet looking to get a Crown of Tal'Keesh [Replica] is cut out from getting it since this only spawns at the Cold Blood Spawn (Rikktor) which only is available in Felucca Destard Dungeon....

Or, another example, a player not interested in playing the game for PvP and yet looking to get a Shroud of Deceit [Replica] is cut out from getting it since this only spawns at the Unholy Terror Spawn (Neira the Necromancer) which only is available in Felucca Deceit Dungeon....

And I could make more examples.....

My question spawned from the understanding that powder of fortification was not applicable to Replicas and, therefore, particularly Replicas taking hits from combat (some only get 150/150 durability...), where of only a limited time use not justifying their many millions cost, IMHO.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bow is not a replica, but an example of how long things can last.

A year and a half without further powder applications and the bow went from 211 to 203 durability.

The point is, that 8 points of durability on a weapon has given me more than enough gold to purchase ANY replica several times over. And since my favorite thing to do PvM-wise is Oaks in Ilshenar, I have earned several of the multi-million gold replicas myself.

In that same period of time, I haven't used any powder of fortification on any piece of armor, and the most durability I've lost on these armor pieces is 6 points on my rune beetle carapace.

Granted, my archer isn't my favorite PvM character (I prefer RP-PvP on that guy), but my tamer will post similar results, having never used powder of fortification more than immediately after purchasing/making an item and never breaking anything.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

For example, according to UOGuide at http://www.uoguide.com/Champion_Spawn_Artifacts , a player not interested in playing the game for PvP and yet looking to get a Crown of Tal'Keesh [Replica] is cut out from getting it since this only spawns at the Cold Blood Spawn (Rikktor) which only is available in Felucca Destard Dungeon....

Or, another example, a player not interested in playing the game for PvP and yet looking to get a Shroud of Deceit [Replica] is cut out from getting it since this only spawns at the Unholy Terror Spawn (Neira the Necromancer) which only is available in Felucca Deceit Dungeon....

My question spawned from the understanding that powder of fortification was not applicable to Replicas and, therefore, particularly Replicas taking hits from combat (some only get 150/150 durability...), where of only a limited time use not justifying their many millions cost, IMHO.
Learn how Ilshenar spawns work. Then read what you wrote again.

Let me know your conclusions. I'm very curious to know if Ilshenar spawns have stopped working. :mf_prop:

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Short answer;
Economy

long answer
Supply & Demand, Greed, rarity = definition of Economy.

What's next?
"Why does this game have so many spells?"
Douh!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Learn how Ilshenar spawns work. Then read what you wrote again.

Let me know your conclusions. I'm very curious to know if Ilshenar spawns have stopped working. :mf_prop:
To better explain Farsight's reply...

popps, I don't know what drugs your source at uoguide is smoking, but the locations you listed are only the PERMANENT spawn sites, where that spawn is the only one that spawns there.

Most of the T2A spawn sites, as well as TWO of the Ilshenar spawn sites (Valor & Humility) randomly shift between Rikktor, Neira, Mephitis, Semidar, and Barracoon spawns - and the Ilshenar sites are ALWAYS active. They immediately restart after the post-boss cooldown period, unlike the Fel spawns that are randomly active, unless force-started with Valor.

The items are based on the SPAWN TYPE, not location. I've personally been at a Neira at Humility spawn, Ilshenar, where a friend got the Shroud.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The uoguide information is accurate. The item spawns from the cold blood spawn. No where does UOGuide claim that the cold blood spawn only occurs in Destard. That is an assumption made by Popps.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Short answer;
Economy

Well, items with modifiers are, aheam, items with modifiers.

That is, they have modifiers added to them to get things done for players.
Like, increase hitting chances, defense chances and so forth.

Now, considering that we have now imbuing, this means that whatever modifiers can be picked by players according to their needs.

That is, if a player needs to boost hit Chance increase on a weapon, or in a gorget, or in a bracelet or whatever other item, they have the tools to do so provided they learned the skill and have the resources, of course.

This said, no artifact or replica or whatever has any longer their beneficial effect from modifiers as a special since what they give can be imbued in just any regular item provided the player has the skill and the resources of course.

This said, I do not understand an economy that gives to items like Replicas such a high price tag when they are not rares since they spawn regularly even if at a reduced drop rate, their beneficial effect with modifiers can be imbued in regular items as an alternative and, on top of all that, they have a limited life because of the limited durability.

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are three elements that affect the price of anything, unless it is limited by regulation.
Demand: how desirable it is, and how many people want one.
Supply: how rare or difficult it is to get one.
The availability of the medium of exchange: how much gold is available to the people who want to buy.

People will pay what they can afford, that they think it is worth, and that the seller will accept. Any other discussion of why something costs what it does is meaningless.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are three elements that affect the price of anything, unless it is limited by regulation.
Demand: how desirable it is, and how many people want one.
Supply: how rare or difficult it is to get one.
The availability of the medium of exchange: how much gold is available to the people who want to buy.

People will pay what they can afford, that they think it is worth, and that the seller will accept. Any other discussion of why something costs what it does is meaningless.

I can understand, but then please explain to me why I saw on Atlantic on a couple of vendors a Jade Armband [Replica] at something around 90 millions gold.

This Replica spawns regularly though at a reduced drop rate (so cannot be considered a rare), and its modifiers are Hit Chance Increase 10%, Defense Chance Increase 10%, Swing Speed Increase 5%, Poison Resist 20%.

Now, unless I misunderstood something, can't a player who has imbuing skill and resources just imbue a regular bracelet with these 4 modifiers at those intensities for quite a lot less than 90 million gold and get practically the same thing as far as its effectivity in combat goes ?

Or am I understanding something wrong here ?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's too simplistic a view. Many replicas spawn with properties that can not be imbued on that type of item, or with intensities beyond that which can be added through imbuing.
To take your own example, the crown of Tal'keesh.
Mana Regen 4 can not be imbued - the maximum mana regen from imbuing is 2.
Spell Damage increase 10 can not be imbued - Spell damage is not a modifier available for imbuing onto armor. (it applies to jewellery only)
Intelligence bonus 8 can not be imbued - stat bonuses are not a modifier available for imbuing onto armor. (it applies to jewellery only)

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can understand, but then please explain to me why I saw on Atlantic on a couple of vendors a Jade Armband [Replica] at something around 90 millions gold.

This Replica spawns regularly though at a reduced drop rate (so cannot be considered a rare), and its modifiers are Hit Chance Increase 10%, Defense Chance Increase 10%, Swing Speed Increase 5%, Poison Resist 20%.

Now, unless I misunderstood something, can't a player who has imbuing skill and resources just imbue a regular bracelet with these 4 modifiers at those intensities for quite a lot less than 90 million gold and get practically the same thing as far as its effectivity in combat goes ?

Or am I understanding something wrong here ?
Yes, you are.

Not all properties can be imbued onto any items. You cannot imbue ssi onto jewels, hci onto armour, anything onto clothing (sash).

There are limits and that is why these Replicas are still very desirable.

Yes they do drop at spawns but there is more demand than supply at current so prices will be high.

Are you still not able to grasp the whole supply demand thing Popps? :confused:

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Why would anybody charge pennys for something that takes a long time to aquire and it's useful? 1mil=1hour in trog cave from gold,items,maybe secial drop or 1 champ spawn anywhere. Specific replica =20+ spawns many days work to get that specific one, add in rarety of the shards, average gold per player,competition in market,vender fees and rentel fees. 10-50 mil bargan for useful replica. Any less and the buyer is greedy for not paying what the seller deserves for his amount of work. If no one wants it then the price goes down.
This pretty much sums it up. Those that say, "go get your own", don't realize that many simply don't have the time to spend farming champs, and many don't have the ability, and many others would rather do other things, so they buy them. And when they are special items, as some of the replicas most definitely are, and aren't easy to get, then you expect to pay a premium for them.

You can call someone "greedy" if you like, but then aren't we all? Who is more greedy, the person who acquires a special item worth millions or the person who receives millions in return for that item, or even the person who is willing to farm for hours on end, day after day, to get that special item?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeez, its like years ago when whiners complained about doom arties come with different value. You can go to doom and camp it like everyone else but they might get orny after orny while you get Aegs or freaking arcane shield...

Is this a serious post? Maybe Lt Sash should be 100% drop off mongbats and Gladiator's collar should also be a 100% chance drop off cats and dogs. While I can careless I dont mind at all. Just seem a bit stupid.

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They should make Gladiators Collar a 1/1000 drop when killing Cats or Dogs.

Just for a laugh.

:popcorn:

C

Connor_Graham

Once again your ignorance and lack of willingness to actually research a topic before posting your umpteenth whine thread about your complaint of the day astounds me. I've done dozens of cold blood spawns, yet have never done one in Fel. How do you think that is?

And here's that ignorance rearing it's ugly head again. Why am I not surprised?

And would most likely be wrong about those too Ms. Lohan.

What understanding? You don't understand any of it, so how can you question it?

:sad2:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do I have a funky feeling that this guy probably also complained about PS only drops in Fel Champ Spawns and Harry can only be summoned in Fel... :rant2:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeez, its like years ago when whiners complained about doom arties come with different value. You can go to doom and camp it like everyone else but they might get orny after orny while you get Aegs or freaking arcane shield...

Is this a serious post? Maybe Lt Sash should be 100% drop off mongbats and Gladiator's collar should also be a 100% chance drop off cats and dogs. While I can careless I dont mind at all. Just seem a bit stupid.

I don't know about that.

Just trying to understand why a spawning given item might have a price tag of many millions, perhaps even up to around 90 millions, when one way or the other the modifiers bonus given can be obtained from imbuing at a much lower cost through balancing the set's various pieces and their modifiers accordingly. Of course, if a player has the skill and the needed resources.......

Bottom line is, are artifacts and replicas really so indispensable to justify their price tags, always, or do players have alternate ways, thanking to imbuing, to make up for their preferred suit (and modifiers of course) for a much lower cost than it would take using hard to drop artifacts/replicas ?

C

Connor_Graham

Just trying to understand why a spawning given item might have a price tag of many millions, perhaps even up to around 90 millions, when one way or the other the modifiers bonus given can be obtained from imbuing at a much lower cost through balancing the set's various pieces and their modifiers accordingly. Of course, if a player has the skill and the needed resources.......
Please show me the sash you've imbued with mana regen Lindsay. Or the boots you've imbued with an Intelligence bonus. Or the gorget you've imbued with HCI. Until then, shut up please. Your ignorance on this topic is growing every time you post.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done dozens of cold blood spawns, yet have never done one in Fel. How do you think that is?

May I ask you whether you have also done Harrower spawns not in Felucca but in Ilshenar or the Lost Lands ?

Because, at least that I know of, the Acid-Proof Robe is exclusive drop of the Harrower spawn and "if" the Harrower spawn is exclusive of Felucca.......

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please show me the sash you've imbued with mana regen Lindsay. Or the boots you've imbued with an Intelligence bonus. Or the gorget you've imbued with HCI. Until then, shut up please. Your ignorance on this topic is growing every time you post.

"Balancing" a set means, IMHO, imbuing the modifier needed to the applicable piece...

That is, say that one wants to build up a suit with X of a given modifier, Y of another, Z of yet another and so forth, who cares what pieces carry those modifiers ?

What matters is the grand total of the suit.

So, that a modifier cannot be imbued onto 1 piece but can on another, the important result is the grand total of modifiers of the suit/weapon in the end.

This is what I meant when I said "balancing" a suit with imbuing to get moreless the same result without artifacts nor replicas but through imbuing......

C

Connor_Graham

"Balancing" a set means, IMHO, imbuing the modifier needed to the applicable piece...

That is, say that one wants to build up a suit with X of a given modifier, Y of another, Z of yet another and so forth, who cares what pieces carry those modifiers ?

What matters is the grand total of the suit.

So, that a modifier cannot be imbued onto 1 piece but can on another, the important result is the grand total of modifiers of the suit/weapon in the end.

This is what I meant when I said "balancing" a suit with imbuing to get moreless the same result without artifacts nor replicas but through imbuing......
*SIGH*

Having a mod on a piece that it's normally not able to be imbued on can do one of 2 things. It can raise the total of a wanted mod even higher than normally allowed or it can be used to reach the cap of a certain mod, which then leaves an open slot on a piece of the suit that can be imbued. Either way, it allows the total mods of a suit to be higher than would normally be possible without it.

As I said, your ignorance on the topic grows with every post made by you Lindsay.

C

Connor_Graham

I've done dozens of cold blood spawns, yet have never done one in Fel. How do you think that is?

May I ask you whether you have also done Harrower spawns not in Felucca but in Ilshenar or the Lost Lands ?

Because, at least that I know of, the Acid-Proof Robe is exclusive drop of the Harrower spawn and "if" the Harrower spawn is exclusive of Felucca.......
You didn't answer my question. Didn't your mommy ever teach you not to answer a question with a question?

Besides, as has ALREADY BEEN POINTED OUT TO YOU, there are more Tram side only replicas than there are Fel side only. Your point is therefore invalid.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The real answer to the first question is because UO does not have a gold sink and inflation has been rampant over the years. Anyone can make millions a day if you wanted to and everyone could have millions to spend if you so desired. The value for certian items is purely for the specific property that they might add to a suit.

The sash, as stated before, adds 2 mana regen and 10 LRC. I would use this on nearly every char I have from a pvp dexxer/mage/stealth gimp archer/stealth gimp macer/tamer/necro-peacer and I might even use it on a sampire but I'd wait till everyone else had it.

The bracelet adds 5 SSI to a spot you cannot otherwise add SSI to and hence whats the value in that? To the right temp its in the millions and to say a tamer next to worthless.

Every other item can be priced the same and its all determined by who's spending the money. Would I spend 40 mil on a sash, I haven't yet but I have bought a couple crimmy's for 10 mil....

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

How about you "get friends, learn to pvp, pop a harry and protect your own spawn"?

If that doesn't cut the cake then I suggest founding a mineral water company. Your tears should provide an indefinite source of mineral water.

G

Gowron

This isn't entirely true. I got the Shroud of Deceit [Replica] at the spawn in Bedlam. Given that, I believe if you get a Rikktor spawn in Ilshenar, you would have a chance at the Crown of Tal'Keesh.

A

Aristillus

Popps

Like others have pointed out Rikktor and Neira are both available in Ilsh. Did them both last week.

And if you can't figure out why an item that uses no armor slot, and has +5 Int bonus, 2 Mana Regen, and 10 lrc would sell for tens of millions then.....:dunce:

Admit it, this is just another popps life is not fair, I don't have what they have post.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This isn't entirely true. I got the Shroud of Deceit [Replica] at the spawn in Bedlam. Given that, I believe if you get a Rikktor spawn in Ilshenar, you would have a chance at the Crown of Tal'Keesh.
As far as I know every champ apart from Harrower can spawn in Ilshenar. All of them do have a chance to drop a replica.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The longer this thread has gone on, the more bizarre it's become.

If you do not want to use items that wear out, then don't. I swore off Imbued items and Replicas and Faction Artifacts because they would wear out, and I have only recently begun to use Imbued items and Replicas. But before that I built myself a respectable suit using not a single item that would wear out. No one is forcing you to use these items.

There is no good answer to your question. Because, at the end of the day, this is an issue of your preferences more than it is an issue that has an objective answer.

I do agree that it was a bad mistake to make any of these items spawn in Felucca-only. But it's not like it's catastrophic.

Most of the Replicas are not Felucca-only. Making Power Scrolls Felucca-only was by far a worse decision.

And truth is you don't need any Replicas. Not a one.

-Galen's player

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Because of the mods. Simple as that.

Brit Sash - 2 Mana Reg , 5 Int Bonus , 10 LRC.... Is a prime example.

150/150 should last you along time even for an everyday PvPer.