• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why cant we tame wyverns of ancient wyrms?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why wyverns? for the poisoning? get a 100% poison damage crimson or platinum drake and give it poisoning. done

Gardo

Journeyman
I was bating @Patrick (Fargoth)
I've heard legends of people having AWs, never seen one though.
Wyverns, don't think you could ever... Unless Patrick asks :p

Haha... yeah, I figured...

I heard rumors of a couple tamed AWs long, long ago. The guys would bring them out during the old server wars.

Anywoo, not sure why they couldn’t make AWs tameable. They could halve their stats or whatever they feel necessary. Would be awesome to control one of those beasts!

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha... yeah, I figured...

I heard rumors of a couple tamed AWs long, long ago. The guys would bring them out during the old server wars.

Anywoo, not sure why they couldn’t make AWs tameable. They could halve their stats or whatever they feel necessary. Would be awesome to control one of those beasts!
Back when a site existed called Markee Dragon I've seen pictures of tamed Ancient Wyrms, and Silver Steeds too. People could never take them out of the stables for risk of getting banned once OSI decided they were illegal to own.

Gardo

Journeyman
Back when a site existed called Markee Dragon I've seen pictures of tamed Ancient Wyrms, and Silver Steeds too. People could never take them out of the stables for risk of getting banned once OSI decided they were illegal to own.
Markee Dragon. Haven’t seen or thought of that site in like a decade. That guy had quite the resource store online for both UO and WoW. I believe he ran into legal problems with WoW at one point which ultimately brought down his sites. (iirc)