• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why Can't I push The Button.

T

tune71

lol, Ok so not trying get people all wound up here. But for 2 days in a row I have gone to unsubscribe to the game, as I don't play it anymore and have found another game. I just can't push that darn button!
Anyone else with me on this? I still come to stratics everyday to see if anything has changed, but so far looks like the same stuff going on. I should not be paying for these avatars/sims as i am just throwing money away doing it.
ARGGGGhhhh, making me nuts.. Must push that button! lol
ok there is my vent.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

lol, Ok so not trying get people all wound up here. But for 2 days in a row I have gone to unsubscribe to the game, as I don't play it anymore and have found another game. I just can't push that darn button!
Anyone else with me on this? I still come to stratics everyday to see if anything has changed, but so far looks like the same stuff going on. I should not be paying for these avatars/sims as i am just throwing money away doing it.
ARGGGGhhhh, making me nuts.. Must push that button! lol
ok there is my vent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Join the club. I've never been able to do it either....No matter how frustrated I get with the game sometimes, I just can't leave it completely. I guess I'm just emotionally attached since I've been with the game since the beginning.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

What's the other game? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question.
I really wish Majestic was still around. By the time I found it, it was discontinued.

G

As the Beatles said in Yellow Submarine...

"NO NO! Dont push that button!!"

I

imported_CherryBomb

Hehe, Niki. Was that before or after Ringo says "I 'ave an 'ole in me pocket"?

CherryBomb

G

Yay someone who saw the movie! I think Ringo pulled the hole out after he said "I cant help meself I'm a born button pusher."

Only a blue meanie would want him to push the button...

...or maybe only a blue meanie would push the button on EA Land!

G

Of course it did all work out in the end and music was restored to the land!

I

imported_CherryBomb

Someday, I will tell you about the infamous "Do not push this button" experiment.

CherryBomb

T

tune71

<blockquote><hr>

What's the other game? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
The game is Entropia, very cool game. My name is Telisa Tali Jimz in game, if you decide to try it.

G

I had no trouble at all clicking that "download now" button, thanks, can't wait to try it out

G

<blockquote><hr>

As the Beatles said in Yellow Submarine...

"NO NO! Dont push that button!!"

[/ QUOTE ]
Beatles???
Yellow Submarine????
Blue meanies???

Must be before my time.

G

I just can't push that darn button!

Easy. Send me your userid and password in PM and I'll push it for you.

J

jammybob

I pushed the button today......4 accounts, all founders..... sad day but as i cant afford property, I guess i lose nothing until they delete my sims in 60 days. Will check back here in the meantime to see if anythings happened....like letting us have money or something radical, but it seems that anyone in the know believes that fun isnt a priority in the game anymore, so i'll find something that is fun to play. I recommend Toontown which isnt exactly challenging, but is fun to play at least. Lots lots more to do on there than on TSO nowadays.

T

tune71

<blockquote><hr>

I just can't push that darn button!

Easy. Send me your userid and password in PM and I'll push it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your a gem aren't ya?

T

tune71

well pushed it today, Hubby and I cancelled 7 accounts. Feels good actually. So off to do something else! Have fun all. Will miss the people in the game.