• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why are shard xfers not working?

P

Pojman5

I am hearing all sorts of rumors that shard xfers are not working due to some sort of investigation. Is this true? I am also hearing that mass bannings are coming up? Wow - This otta get interesting. Can anyone confirm/deny or post some sort of official statement?

T

T_Amon_from_work

I am hearing all sorts of rumors that shard xfers are not working due to some sort of investigation. Is this true? I am also hearing that mass bannings are coming up? Wow - This otta get interesting. Can anyone confirm/deny or post some sort of official statement?
Ummm, do you EVER check uo.stratics.com for news? do you EVER check the Herald pages at uo.com?

Reference the info as Stratics has it ... right here. Dateline 30 June, down for maintenance, no ETA.

<sigh>

Galad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ignore the grumpy mod.

Some say the real reason is to fix a recent dupe that's been occuring.

R

Rainbow Stu

Well they are messing with my game play experience so they need to hurry up and turn them back on.

P

Pojman5

Ummm, do you EVER check uo.stratics.com for news? do you EVER check the Herald pages at uo.com?

Reference the info as Stratics has it ... right here. Dateline 30 June, down for maintenance, no ETA.

<sigh>
I realize your the boss with all the information... So - The point of my post was to cash in on the rumors.. Whats up? It seems a lot of people think its a major bust going down. Or - is it just the basic scheduled maintenance? I am in game a lot and most people think there is a storm brewing. Im just curious if this is the case.

J

Joyous2K

I realize your the boss with all the information... So - The point of my post was to cash in on the rumors.. Whats up? It seems a lot of people think its a major bust going down. Or - is it just the basic scheduled maintenance? I am in game a lot and most people think there is a storm brewing. Im just curious if this is the case.
Your boys are going down Pojmon5. The Ultimate Gank Squad is coming for you and this time there won't be no ghosts. Ye follow?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well they are messing with my game play experience so they need to hurry up and turn them back on.
Cheaters and scripters are messing with my gameplay experience so they need to hurry up and wield the ****ing banhammer. Dupers are messing with my gameplay experience so they need to hurry up and discontinue the character transfer service. The stranger loot drop system is messing with my gameplay experience so they need to hurry up and make it fair.

The devs don't care if something messes with your gameplay, just ADAPT like so many others have told me to do...

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

I dont think the devs care much either.. Oceania still dont have the statuette engraving tool !!

Xsharders can rot for all i care and cheaters and hackers can get the ban stick to ... hope that happens soon!! mind you ... get rid a few cheaters and more pop up.

D

DarkScripture

When a patch is pending from Origin they OFTEN disable the transfers till the patch goes wolrd wide. This keeps any and all issues related to the new patch on the Origin server.