• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who's the best

B

Bama

I was just wondering who is the best and often most reviled?
Can you name the top 2 in each category on this shard....
If its not too hard just List who you think is the best and try not to name yourself. I know some ego's will just not place anyone above themselves. I’m just wondering who in general ends up on the list and for those of you who believe you’re the best no need to list yourself , because if it’s true others will list you...

1 . Mage (Group Field Fighter)

2. Mage (1v1)

3. Archer

4. Dex Fighter

5. Ninja Stealther

6. Tamer

7. Finally Who is the one person in game you think is the most all around bad person.

A

AmdusciasLS

For #7 I'd have to group up the TB guild FLOP, They are all equally horrid.

Casca_The_Immortal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just wondering who is the best and often most reviled?
Can you name the top 2 in each category on this shard....
If its not too hard just List who you think is the best and try not to name yourself. I know some ego's will just not place anyone above themselves. I’m just wondering who in general ends up on the list and for those of you who believe you’re the best no need to list yourself , because if it’s true others will list you...

Xavior - Blacklisted
MinkWolf

2. Mage (1v1)
MinkWolf
Xavior - Blacklisted

3. Archer
They are all terrible, cmon.

4. Dex Fighter
KangoSamurai Pie (And he won't be on the list after they nerf speedhacking, he's all pots and speeder, and I'm not knocking it, I'm just saying that's the reason he has zero lag)
Ordin Bonearrow

5. Ninja Stealther
FutherMucker (******* rez killer, he does seem to still be trying to go red lol I haven't counted him yet tho lol).

6. Tamer
This doesn't even belong here. You can't be better at yelling "All Kill" then someone else. Cmon. The title says PvP not PvM

7. Finally Who is the one person in game you think is the most all around bad person.
Vilrath of LS followed closely by Draken Something (It doesn't really matter what his name is they are both tamers lol)

A

AmdusciasLS

5. Ninja Stealther
FutherMucker (******* rez killer, he does seem to still be trying to go red lol I haven't counted him yet tho lol).

I believe he said Don't add yourself to the lists mr casca =O

P

Pwn3rg1z3r Bunny

Wow Casca no love for the Bunny? I won't put myself into any of these since I know id be in all of them except 6 and 7...jk Lawl

Xavior - Blacklisted
Hurley

2. Mage (1v1)
Xavior - Blacklisted
Hurley

3. Archer
Maximus
Maximus

4. Dex Fighter
Nadine Cross
Nadine Cross

5. Ninja Stealther
I Luv Fishsticks
Maximus

6. Tamer (Really?)
VILRATH since hes like the only one that PvPs with a tamer and still rages after he dies attempting to figure out what hes doing wrong...

(All of FLOP)

M

Malas Auctions

"I won't put myself into any of these since I know id be in all of them except 6 and 7"

This isn't you Bunny?!

5. Ninja Stealther
I Luv Fishsticks

Casca_The_Immortal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Casca no love for the Bunny? I won't put myself into any of these since I know id be in all of them except 6 and 7...jk Lawl

Xavior - Blacklisted
Hurley

2. Mage (1v1)
Xavior - Blacklisted
Hurley

3. Archer
Maximus
Maximus

4. Dex Fighter
Nadine Cross
Nadine Cross

5. Ninja Stealther
I Luv Fishsticks
Maximus

6. Tamer (Really?)
VILRATH since hes like the only one that PvPs with a tamer and still rages after he dies attempting to figure out what hes doing wrong...

(All of FLOP)
LOL Bunny naw man I didn't even think of you... that's bad I guess I didn't think of you when I thought of the best players on LS :)

B

Blaine the Gypsy

I played the most screwed up template in the world and could be toe to toe with anyone... ask anyone I've fought/killed.

P

Psychic Llama

I'm the best. Because I finally got around to quitting the game. :)

Honestly amazed UO is still around. Last time I logged on two years ago it was a ghost town even in the old "hot spots."

PS. Flaton. You're still a tool. And Casca and Mythril...I figured the two of you would've moved on by now too.

Good times in the past. Que sera.

Moved on...
The Count