• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who's Ready?

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

So who is ready for the new turn in's? I have been buying up items for an art pick that i am not gonna be able to take now cuz i wont make it in time for the trade-in's.

I have collected over 2000 items and prob made a ton of vendors happy. I did notice today thought that alot of prices have changed on items.

110's have bounced up in price and so have minors. Also noticed some vendors who havent been able to sell their doom arties for a week have now INCREASED the price of the items they couldnt sell.....

like one vendor had a jackles for 6mil. i have gone to that vendor about 3 times aday for the last week and now they have changed the price to 8950000.

so how many items do you have saved up for the turn in?

~Blade

V

Vahne

Unfortunately we threw away most of our valentine's cards, but I still have banks full of christmas junk. I've also got a good supply of mibs, t maps, and junky marties/stealables to turn in. I like that this coming round will actually clear up clutter in the house as opposed to recent event items. I just hope I have enough points for all the new rewards.