• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who will be on TMRW For Early Access (Sunday the 30th At 7AM)

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Myself, Soulweaver, Longtooths and a bunch of others are going to be. We joined up and made a guild. All are welcome. I don't hold grudges from one game to the next. ICQ me at 402886 if you're on. We plan on going with the Daggerfall faction. Guild will probably be something like ESO's Finest...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Believe I get early access. I'll start patching tonight.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Believe I get early access. I'll start patching tonight.
Yep you'll want to do that. We'll have a huge following in that game I think with the guys we have founding the guild. The above named players all have a huge following themselves. We're still trying to find that EPIC guild name though. As of now its ESO's Finest. That may change. Ideas are welcome.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dude you mean you'll still be up. I took 4 tylonal PM over 3 hours ago and still cant sleep! Its like CHRISTMAS!

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang out of town right now so it'll be Monday evening before I can even patch

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the 3-day early start but I am not entering the game early...rather late actually. You see, I don't pay $$ to stay in a login queue for 20 minutes just to get in the game...and then get booted after 30 minutes.

I'll wait until the queues disappear or people report that no queues exist.

TQQdles™

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
All patched up and ready to go. I never ran into any queue's or crashes during beta, so I'm hoping for a similar experience.

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Servers are up. No login queue, no lag, no issues what so ever (yet).. Smoothest headstart in the history of gaming?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have the 3-day early start but I am not entering the game early...rather late actually. You see, I don't pay $$ to stay in a login queue for 20 minutes just to get in the game...and then get booted after 30 minutes.

I'll wait until the queues disappear or people report that no queues exist.

TQQdles™
Its actually not happening like that so far. The games running really smooth. Its ODD as hell cause no game Ive ever played started this nicely.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK the guild is made. ICQ me at 402886 or Whisper me in game. I'm on Mithryl Elves.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I talked my wife into clicking the Icon on my taskbar hopefully I'm patched up when I make it home Sunday evening, I know I'll not be able to play much probably just create my character's, like usual I'll start a tank and go from there

Noldor

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I'm in now. I arrived when it first opened...100's of people in each entry point. Daggerfall City was jammed packed! -)

My character name is Elondra and she is a Bosmer.

TQQdles™

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I talked my wife into clicking the Icon on my taskbar hopefully I'm patched up when I make it home Sunday evening, I know I'll not be able to play much probably just create my character's, like usual I'll start a tank and go from there
Awesome we love tanks!~

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, I'm in now. I arrived when it first opened...100's of people in each entry point. Daggerfall City was jammed packed! -)

My character name is Elondra and she is a Bosmer.

TQQdles™
I'll guild you now
I hope no one takes my name I hate using a variation of it
I'll take your name and save it for you. PM me or ICQ me and i'll delete it as you log in.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Won't lemme in. Have the digital imperial edition and account page says "early access," but unable to log in. Submitted a ticket. ;_;

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a vent up as of today. Its open to anyone right now. I'll eventually lock it down though.

Server Host Name: Texas2.NationVoice.com
Server Port Number: 3982

Noldor

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update: My character's name is Elondra Numbwit. I keep forgetting I added Numbwit as last name and it does matter in the game.

My next characters' names will always end in Numbwit...unless someone reads this and starts naming their characters the same thing. It has happened before in other games.

TQQdles™

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The games awesome. Been a long time since I've thought about a game so much while at work or when trying to fall asleep!

@Mithryl to find me...