• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

who wants to war

S

Sephy

alright newbies ivemade a guild and im the only guy in it, so who wants to guild war me???

post ur guild info here and ill send a war invite and own u all afk at luna bank,

time to bring some pvp to tram

S

Sephy

sent out a bunch of invites, including to RoT and WoWz ^^

looking cool sitting at luna bank better than fighting an inactive brit?

S

Sephy

sweet send me a war invite, guild I made is "IRL"

"im this good irl"

:heart:

D

De Leet Sauce

you say this is if we have blues to fight in luna? lmao

we have what, one blue? Odee. to pop spawns?

funny how u had to add afk at the bank in there because thats obviously the only way you can get kills :gun: (Sephy) :sad4:

S

Sephy

well you don't have to war with me gawd, I know you have 2 blues also not just one. this post was for every guild in uo, not just your guild. who I may add, aint fairing to well with me..

had a 2v2 one of your guys died and the other ran away, been doing some 1v1's and again your guys run away. I dunno why the char I was on is sucky.

if your talking about ohh we only have one blue blah blah, then you shouldnt even care about being at war with me seeing as where both rival factions lol

was there even a point to your post?

D

De Leet Sauce

sent out a bunch of invites, including to RoT and WoWz ^^

looking cool sitting at luna bank better than fighting an inactive brit?
... thats you thinking your hype.

and me telling you you suck =(

fight me. son. :sleep2:

S

Sephy

oh em gee, I don't back down from a fight stop crying ur guild sucks anyway you allied champs kids, you should be ashamed

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh look, you're here to spam stratics about how l33t you are. Luna Bank isn't enough for ya?

EDIT: Sorry, I was one of the ones going for Cascal.

S

Sephy

Oh look, you're here to spam stratics about how l33t you are. Luna Bank isn't enough for ya?

EDIT: Sorry, I was one of the ones going for Cascal.
no Im here to say you guys suck and people should WAR in tram and not be all scared to fight in tram like lil girls cry cry cry

D

De Leet Sauce

oh em gee, I don't back down from a fight stop crying ur guild sucks anyway you allied champs kids, you should be ashamed
ive called you out 5 times on the boards and your noob ass wont accept. lmao stfu.

allied champs? since when ? oh wait.. cuz we didnt. noobzwor

S

Sephy

cry more u guilded champs trash like taka. your guild is no londer respectable lol how can you say your good with a pathetic group like that running around?

D

De Leet Sauce

cry more u guilded champs trash like taka. your guild is no londer respectable lol how can you say your good with a pathetic group like that running around?
once again this loser backing down from a fight with a new "conversation starter" call us pathetic all you want we still win when the odds are 1vs3 lmao. pethetic is the massive bodies that get dropped or the group of 5's that run from 2 wowz. hah pathetic. get worked noob.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

once again this loser backing down from a fight with a new "conversation starter" call us pathetic all you want we still win when the odds are 1vs3 lmao. pethetic is the massive bodies that get dropped or the group of 5's that run from 2 wowz. hah pathetic. get worked noob.
:postpics: