• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Who plays late at night?

M

mr_warpig

I play from around 10pm till midnight PST, that's 1:00am to 3:00am Eastern if you're keeping track. I'm looking to do some adventuring with other late nighters. I had another character in NEW a few years ago, so I don't know if my new char qualifies. My character is unskilled and cannot rez yet. I mostly PvM, but I don't mind dying a whole bunch in PvP. I'm trying to keep my karma up for my pally spells, so I won't be attacking random blues. I can help with low level spawn or just stand back and heal others if needed. Here are my skills so far:

Swords 56
Anat 75
Heal 73
Tactics 44, no idea why it's so low. I do gain occasionally.
Archery 51, still need more arrows
Chivalry 52
Resist 50
Magery 50, I'm going to drop magery and just run everywhere.
The rest is in Focus

Thanks for reading

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did you try general chat during the time your on?

mostly out of luck i think
maybe think about playing for 2 hours in the morning instead - there are people on then

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do depending on day of the week. We can definitely hang, I need to do something other than BODs!

If you have ICQ: 129361798