• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

who is this spanky tool

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Balian of Asgard

The guy jumps in on a 1 v 1 fight, me vs some SUPR parry bleed dexxer, attacks the SUPR, I step out and let him defend himself, he dies,

we then continue our 1 v 1 and spanky [SL] rezzed, comes back and takes a red line KS on me,

Who is he? I know he was M before, now hes SL

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The guy jumps in on a 1 v 1 fight, me vs some SUPR parry bleed dexxer, attacks the SUPR, I step out and let him defend himself, he dies,

we then continue our 1 v 1 and spanky [SL] rezzed, comes back and takes a red line KS on me,

Who is he? I know he was M before, now hes SL
*Big grin*

M

McVie

your a stealth archer right? isnt that what you and your cd budys do to get kills?

B

Balian of Asgard

your a stealth archer right? isnt that what you and your cd budys do to get kills?
yup, when its open field or yew fighting, but I dont take cheap shots on ppl dueling, so dont twist it out of proportion, I could have taken the KS on spanky when the SUPR had him pwned and redlined, but I didnt

seriously dude, I play one stealther and one ninja archer, you guys hate my char so much cuz you can never get me, is that it?

I fought you 1 v 1 before, you couldnt kill me and I couldnt kill you, lets leave it at that. Unless you have more to say other than "stealth archer bla bla bla...." Are you a Necro mage? if so, enuff said

Oh, btw, I did kill joe boxxer yesterday, he ran up and attacked my guildy while we were talking with 2 of his guildies, my guildy had his head down and was typing when joe attacked him and 2 or 3 shot killed him. I killed joe with his 2 other guildies attacking me. I hope thats solo stealth archer enough for ya

M

morgawr68

Ill take the KS in a duel. I have no problem with that. Its Fel, alls fair in war.

M

McVie

seriously dude, I play one stealther and one ninja archer, you guys hate my char so much cuz you can never get me, is that it?
I do not hate your char at all nor do I dislike you. I was simply making a point most people play stealth archers for that reason they don't want to fight they want to run. If that's the game play you enjoy more power to you that's one of the cool aspects to uo there is a lot of different things you can do with your templates to have fun.

...." Are you a Necro mage? if so, enuff said
No I do not have a necro mage on pacific.

Ill take the KS in a duel. I have no problem with that. Its Fel, alls fair in war.
:thumbup1: And then he will run and hide even if it is 1v1 see my point? That's why nothing he says about pvp matters because he doesn't pvp he hides from it.

M

morgawr68

i do pvp, my temp is not made to stand toe to toe with anyone. it is what it is. a pot shot taker, a dismounter, and a troublesom SOB. it has nothing to do with not wanting to 1v1 anyone. if i knew how to build a good dexer i would. but alas , im old and i dont have the butterfly fingers you "boys" seem to have. but im working on a dexer and ill die alot. but ill still be stealthin around , takin pots at any and evryone i see. enjoy. and watch those health bars....

B

Balian of Asgard

I say dread mare archers are crap, but Im still gonna make one hehe